T H I R T Y

Warning: Grammar and vocab errors.
-

Chapter 30: The Last Fight || The end?

Chanyeol

"Oppa! Oppa!" Krystal beamed and ran out of her room. She shoke me vigorously with a smile, so I gesture her to sit down next to me.

"Yes, Love?" I asked. "For our anniversary this Thursday, let's have the celebration after school, at night? The venue will be in school and I'll be responsible for inviting people!" She beamed excitedly.

I chuckled, "Okay. But why school?" "Did you forget? We met the first time in this school! So I wanna make our anniversary memorable!" She explained.

"I didn't forget about it!" I said and kiss her forehead. She smile but I heard her stomach growled. "Ohh, my princess is hungry." I teased. She chuckled in embarrassment, "I'm craving for ramen at the shop near our school." If that's the case.. "Alright, I'll go and buy while you wait for me at home." I suggested. She nodded happily, "Thank-you oppa! We really behave like married couple now!" She gave me a tight hug.

Yeah, married couple.. But I am already married with her. Why do I feel like I'm keeping a mistress? And it's been kind of long since I got home, I wondered if she is okay. I am just purely concern about her anyway.

I parked my car at the sideway and went into the shop. I glance through the insides of the shop before walking towards the counter to order. And guess what?

I saw her.

-

Eunbyul

"Why?" Kyungsoo held my hand to 'wake' me up from staring at him. "Chanyeol." I mumbled. Kyungsoo turned and waved at Chanyeol, he begin to walk to our direction. "Hey." Chanyeol greeted. I lowered my head, hoping that he will treat me like I'm invisible.

"What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked. "Oh. Just Krystal wants the ramen here. So-" "So you travelled all the way here to get ramen for her?" Kyungsoo continued in a unbelivable tone. Chanyeol narrowed his eye at him and mumbled, "Yeah."

"Oh. You. Can I have a private talk with you?" He looked at me straight. "M-me?" I stuttered. "Yes, you." He stared right in my eye. I look at Kyungsoo, feeling so panic. But he gave me a reassuring look and smile.

-

"Yes?" I managed to say it without stuttering. We were near the empty traffic road. "Why are you always with Kyungsoo?" He asked, demanding a reply. "I just ended work and was having dinner with him. Kyungsoo waited for me to-" "Okay, whatever." He crossed his arms, his face show hints of annoyed.

Why did he ask then?

"You say you like me right? But why are you with Kyungsoo? Are you just kidding? Or are you somehow like those flirty girls in school? And are you getting revenge back on me?" He exclaimed.

What does he meant by that? He always hurts me like that. My tears threatened to fall, but I manage to held it back. I cannot let it fall.

'Eunbyul, just admit it to him that you didn't like him in the first place! Quick! If you cry now, it will not seem to be true anymore.'

"Yes." I simply replied. "What?" He answered, surprised. I look up to get eye contact with him. "Yes." I repeat once more, controlling my voice.

"I'm that kind of girl you are talking about. And trust me, confession to you was a mistake! I regretted a lot. I swear." I talk harshly and gave him the most forced smile I have ever showed in my life. I saw his mouth agap and his eye opened wide. Isn't this what he wanted?