T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Chapter 27: Ignored || Avoiding - Hurtful

Chanyeol

Where did the rest went to? I thought it was just a short changeover and they are gone. But, did they went to the nurse's office?

"Chanyeol oppa~" Krystal whined as she leaned towards me. "Yes?" I hugged her using half of my body. "Are you listening?" She whined onces more, leaning towards my chest. I chuckled at her frustrated behavior.

"Yes, I'm listening. It's about our anniversary right?" I slightly patted her head. "Yes! And on that day, we just come to school and celebrate it after school is over!" She beamed happily.

"Let's just skip school during this special day." I suggested. She pouted, "I don't know but I have a surprise for you. Depends on if I'm able to get it first!" "Ah, okay. Then, update me again honey." I replied and hug her closer.

I wonder how is Eunbyul right now.

-

All the classes just ended and I'm on my way to our private rest room. But someone caught my eye; Song Eunbyul.

She was standing at her locker with her hand bandaged and she looks like she is in pain. Should I go up and help her? Okay, fine. My gulit just wouldn't let me off.

I walked towards her steadily, and guess what?

"Eunbyul ah, let me help you with this." Kai was a step faster than me. He was already taking over her books. "Thank-you." She thanked and locked her locker.

Both of them turned around, they saw me and looked surprised. I'm in a so awkward position right now, why didn't I move away. Damn.

"Oh, Chanyeol hyung!" Kai beamed. "See you." I quickily said to Kai and walked away without acknowledging her that was looking at me the whole time.

-

Eunbyul

"Thank-you, Kai. I really appreciate your help today along with the others."

He sent me straight to the gate with my books on his hand. He is practically waiting for Chauffeur Kim to come here and fetch me. I need Chauffeur Kim's help because of my injury.

"It's nothing, friends should help each other." He replied, giving me one of those famous smile. "Thank you for treating me like a friend. Oh, just pass me these books. It's heavy." I wanted to take it from him but he quickily raised it up to his height.

"Nope, I'll just take for you." He insisted and I nodded.

*honk*

"I'll go now, thank you very much." I thanked him again and got into the car. "Stop being so formal, okay? We are friends, y'know." He pass me the books and closed the car door. I waved him good bye and Chauffeur Kim is driving me to the bubble tea shop.

-

"Jin-oppa!" I beamed the moment I saw him. I feel kind of gulity right now, by looking at his face. "What happened to your lips and your hand?" He asked and held my arm closely, bringing me to the seat nearest to the counter.

"Got some case in school." I simply reply, didn't want to let him getting worried about me most of the time. He looks at me with a weird face and walks towards the counter, bringing me a cup of my favourite, mocha bubble tea after a few minutes.

"Just be the cashier for today alright. And I'll close the shop, just end work by lastest 0630pm, okay?" He instructed. "But that will just be 3 hours of work today." I pouted.

"Fine. Then, till 7pm with someone picking you up. And I must know who is it. If not, just go home at 0630pm." He replied with a sneaky smile. "Okay!" I said and walk to the staff's locker and place my bag there.

-

Chanyeol

"Chanyeol hyung~" Sehun greeted and the rest just look at me boringly. "Where did you go during changeover period?" I asked while putting some books into my locker.

"Nurse's office to find Eunbyul. We figured out that you wouldn't want to visit your wife." Suho said sarcastically. "You sure know me well, but it isn't my fault. There is just something that you all don't know and she is the one that told me n-" "Not to help her and treat her invisible?" Kyungsoo finished my sentence. I nodded.

How did he know about that?

"So, you just obey her?" Kyungsoo retorted. "Yeah, Chanyeol hyung. Aren't a little oblivious? She confessed that she likes you. But you, doing what she said will hurt her." Sehun said, sounding a little annoyed.

What the hell, so she tell them the whole thing? Now its seems like I'm at fault even when this is entirely not my fault.

"She complained to you all everything?" I asked, voice sounds like it is demanding for a serious reply. "She didn't complain, but she just told us a little bit because we guessed it." Baekhyun spoke up.

"I'm back~" Kai beamed as he walked into our private rest room. I decide not to care about him and carry on what I'm talking about.

"Yes, but she did said it to you all right? And it is now like my fault because all of you are blaming me. Is it even my fault when she got bullied? Aish seriously! You all don't know the full story at all." I said in voice full of anger and rage.

They don't know that I'm actually gulity, they thought that I'm like enjoying the process right now. And by thinking that way, it makes my blood boil.

"You don't know even more." Kyungsoo said and walked out of the room with his bag hanging on his shoulder. What the? Who will understand all these more than myself?

"Actually, just chill yo. We are not trying to blame you. We just wanted to know your reason but you're not even saying it." Baekhyun explained with a careful smile.

"Okay okay. It's not worth arguing about her anyway." I replied and walk out of the room with my bag. That woman. It makes me dread of looking at her face right now.

Eunbyul

"Thank-you, please come back again." I bowed at the nth customer I have served today. I must say that the bubble tea shop has more customer everyday.

"Eunbyul ah, it's 0630pm already. You can leave right now!" Jin beamed from the storeroom. I need to stay till 7pm or later to help him. But shit, I don't have someone to bring me home.

I can go home myself but Jin just wouldn't let. Should I call him? But I already give him trouble today and he even comfort me when I'm crying. It's kind of embarassing too.

"Excuse me." Someone called from in front of me.

"Ye-  Oh, Kyungsoo ah." Yes, just as I thought of him, he appeared. "Eunbyul ah, hi." He smiles and waved at me.

---

Guys~ I asked my friends for suggestion on this story and they said that the ending should be something unexpected. So what should it be?

Who do you ship Eunbyul with now? (:

The target was easily reached. My friend also challenged me to a target and said that my readers won't be able to reach it. BUT I beg to differ and that you guys will reach it!

So the target will be;

10.2k reads, 670 votes.

Can you guys sucess? (:

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW(100)