F O U R T E E N

Warning: You are warned that if you're reading this chapter, please be bear with the spelling errors, grammar and vocab errors. However, if you can't take it, you can choose to stop. Thank-you.
-

Chapter 14: Kindness - Long or Short term?

Eunbyul

"Song Eunbyul, who do you think you are?" Chanyeol took a step nearer to me. "I-I'm your w-wife." I took a step back. "Wife?! Hah, what a joke?!" He laughed and beamed.

I ran away from him, I keep turning back while running and I didn't know someone was in front of me. "I'm sorry." I bowed. "Oh, look it's Eunbyul." It's Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo, hello." I beamed and waved.

"Everyone look! It's the Eunbyul that confessed to me last week! Omgosh what a joke! She thinks I am interested in her, what the heck?" He said and laughed.

All the students and Park Chanyeol walks out and started laughing at me.

"No! No!" I shouted.

-

I stirred and opened my eye. Thank goodness, it's just a dream! Why does it feel so real? What is the time now?! Omgosh, I think I'm late for school.

I sit up slowly still feeling a little drowsy. I pick up my glasses and wore it.

Who is this guy beside me? And what happened last night? I look closely and discovered, this guy is Park jerk! I only remembered last night, I knock the door and when the door opened.. I think I saw him and later I fainted.

Wait, so does it mean he took care of me?

And changed my clothes?!

"Ahhh!" I shouted. He immediately sit straight up and rubbed his eye. "What's wrong?" He asked, half-awake. "D-Did you.. Perhaps.." I pointed towards my body and him. He nodded.

Omg, Song Eunbyul. Your life is over..

"I've no choice, or else you will either have to sleep in soaked wet clothing or Butler Lee will help you." He bluntly said.

"Pervert!" I beamed. "What? There is nothing to look at, I finished changing fast." He said and smirked.

"Aish, I'm not gonna be grateful for that. Oh shit, I'm late for school!" I said and attempted to climb out of my bed but was pulled back by his strong arm.

"What?" I annoyingly said. "Aish, I should have just let you die. I already took leave for both of us today." He said also annoyed and walk nearer to the door.

"Just rest for today and your injured hand, take care of it." He continued and left. I was surprised. Why did he want to do all this, and why is he concerned? Did he felt gulity? Never mind! I'll just rest then.

Oh, wait. Where is my phone? Kyungsoo sent 2 messages yesterday but I wasn't able to see it. I found my phone and charge it while I went to bathe.

-

After bathing, I checked my phone and what I see surprised me.

5 New Messages from Kyungsoo
3 Missed Calls from Kyungsoo
5 Missed Calls from Jin oppa

I clicked the messages;

Kyungsoo: Eunbyul ah, I felt bad leaving you there. Have you reached home?

Kyungsoo: Eunbyul ah, have you reached home?

Kyungsoo: Eunbyul ah, I waited for you at your locker this morning but you wasn't here. Are you okay?