T H I R T E E N

Warning: Errors ahead; Do correct me if you can stand reading this chapter that has grammar or vocab errors. Thank you.
-

Chapter 13: Care - Feelings; Real or Coincident?

THIRD

"Excuse me, young lady. We have reached." The uncle called out for the second time. Eunbyul was leaned back behind the backseat, beads of sweat can be seen on her forehead.

"Young lady?" He then got out of the car, and opened the back door. "Young lady," he gently shoke her shoulder.

Eunbyul opened her eye slowly, seeing the uncle right in front of her make her realized that she have reached.

"Ah, I'm sorry. How much is the cab fare?" She asked, weakly opening her bag. "It's 20,000won." He replied. She took the money and pass to the him, got out of the cab slowly and steadily.

She stood there, her clothes was heavy for her - it was soaked wet, she feels that she will not balance well. The latter walk towards the main door and knocked, "Hello?" She mumbled under her breath.

-

Chanyeol

Butler Lee and I exchanged looks and I walked towards the door and opened it slowly. Eunbyul was standing in front of the doorstep with soaked wet clothings and pale face. She smile weakly and took a step forward.

What the hell happened?

I stood at my spot as she walk nearer, "Park Chanyeol," she mumbled as she was near me. "I have to explain.. It wasn't me." She whispered and fell into my arms.

I was strong enough to hold her, her face landed on my chest and her bag dropped on the floor. Butler Lee quickily took up her bag, I touched her hand; it was as cold as ice cube. I think she has a fever.

Her other hand was bandage up but it was rather wet.

Butler Lee and I slowly bring her up to her room. "I think Ms Eunbyul have to change her clothes." Butler Lee said. "Is the housemaid awake?" I asked. "I'm afraid not, they went back for house visit yesterday." He said and lowered his head.

I thought for awhile, Butler Lee can't do this, she will feel awkward. Should I do it? "You just go take a rest, I'll think of an idea." I said and he nodded and went out.

I walk towards her cardboard the chose a pullover and long pants for her. At least, I'm the one seeing it, I'm her husband, I am sure it's better than a Butler, right?

I quickily changed her shirt and jeans, took a first aid box and place it next to her. I'm gonna change her bandage for her, I took her bag and discovered a plastic bag with medicine for applying on burned skin.

Her skin got burned?

I opened the bandage, her wound is red and swollen. I'm sure it's infected, I guess it's the rain. Does she not know how to take care of herself? Hais, this girl is hopeless.

But when did she get this injury?

"Ch-Chanyeol.." I heard her mumbled, still with eye closed. I lean nearer to her mouth, "I'm sorry." She continued. "No, it wasn't me." She said and tears flow out of her eye. She is sleep-talking.

'It wasn't me?' Does she mean Krystal's injury wasn't her fault? But why did Krystal even want to push the blame to her? One of them is lying. But, am I too harsh towards her today? I can recall her teary eye and sad face.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHO ARE YOU TO DO THIS TO HER!"

"I didn't, she is the one that started it. She pour the hot milk on h-"

"Just shut up. There is no use in denying it, I know you hate me. But, you can just fight back to me, not her!"

Maybe my words are a little too harsh. But how did she got injured too? Forget it. I went to her toilet and got her small towel and a small bucket of water. I place the warm towel on her forehead and took some hot pack and place it on her sides of the body.

She seems stablized and asleep. I walk around her room, and my eyes landed on a note book on the table. 'My World Of Life.' was the tittle of the book. I thought for awhile if I should read the book, it seems like a private journal.

02/04/2014 - My first day in the new transferred school.

My first day was better than my previous school, at least they didn't try me water balloon and say that this is how they welcome a new transferee. They just hurt me with words, that they thought that it was hurtful for me. But nah, I'm used to hearing these words; You're ugly and fat.

22/06/2014 - Happy Birthday to me.

Happy birthday to me~ I finally turned 17, yay. School was usual today, they didn't bully me much. Maybe it was my birthday? Haha. Jaerim oppa brought me to Lotte World today! We have so much fun.. But he is leaving tomorrow for internship in New York. I'll miss him, he is my everything and the best brother on earth.

So, she always get bullied and transferred schools? Woah. What a history, also 'Jaerim oppa'? Is this his elder brother that she is talking about?

I turned towards the last few pages, it should be this year's.

03/Jan/2015 - First day of new school.

Today is my first day in this new school. The principal of the previous school said that perhaps that school is not suitable for me. But I know, despite having good results, my school mates hates me.
In this school, the things didn't go too well. I still didn't had any friends at all. But I hope tomorrow will be better.

I flipped the pages and saw a recent date. That was Friday's - Our Registration Day.

17/March/2015 - Hate

My parents left me, they ran away from debts without me. They planned an arranged marriage for me with Park Chanyeol.
I hate them, I hate this plan. Nobody in this family would understand how I felt.
What's a family? Someone that are willing to stand up for you when you're being bullied. Not someone that bullied you.

I always hope to have a perfect Registration Day of my life. But guess what? I feel so humilated, insulted and deflated. How can he be late and act like he is right? How can he simply insult me in front of the father? How can Park Chanyeol do that?

Jaerim oppa, I missed you. When will you be back?

Why do I feel so gulity after reading this page? Am I too cold towards her? Aish, actually we are on the same boat. I should treat her a little better; at least stop torturing her?

About today's incident, I shall check it again.

I changed the towel every 4 hours, I guess I won't be going to school tomorrow. Neither did I know, I fell asleep beside her bed.

---

Awww, Chanyeol is so sweet. ♡ For all the ChanByul shippers ♡ A little bit of Eunbyul's history :'(

What will be Eunbyul reaction when she saw Chanyeol beside her in the morning?? XD Hahahah. And what message did Kyungsoo sent her? ♡♡

Vote Comment Share Follow Me.

→For people that love fantasy and EXO, do check out my another story; Wolves's Girl ft. Song Ji Eun of Secret. ♡