L A S T - C H A P T E R

Warning: Grammar error ahead.
-

Chapter 39 : Regrets (last)

Chanyeol

"Hello." I greeted politely to Jin. "What do you wanna find me for? It's so late and I don't think I've got business with you." He said and fold his arm. I'm now outside his apartment and he is annoyed at me for god knows what reason.

"Er, I'm sorry. Just wanna tell you something, Eunbyul le-" "I already knew it." He said and stared into my eye. "Y-you knew?" "Yes, she told the orphanage mistress to pass the farewell letters to all of us. But, aren't you the one starting all this?" "Me?" I asked with a frown.

"Well, isn't it? Your attitude towards her. Hey, Park Chanyeol, if you a human you have feelings and a brain to think. Your hot and cold attitude towards her? Do you know what she was feeling this entire time? Her mood changes, sometimes she smile but sometimes she cried." He shouted.

-

I walked home slowly, not wanting to take any public transport. My heart started to sink when I thought of what Jin said to me.

Flashback-

"And guess what? Your girlfriend is the cause of everything. From the first incident at the bubble tea shop. Honestly, your girlfriend is the greatest bitch. She is the one that poured the hot coffee on Eunbyul." He continued, and took out his phone.

"I know you wouldn't believe without evidence so I've got this video from the CCTV in my shop."

"I actually wanted to show you this video since that day but Eunbyul, being the nicest and stupidest person on earth tell me not to because she don't want to make your relationship with your girlfriend sore."

After watching the video, I found out that she is the one that pour the coffee on Eunbyul. But I still screamed at her without thinking how hurtful she felt.

"Get it? And one more thing, did you tell Eunbyul to leave or she leave on her own accord?" He asked. "I-I di- I didn't tell her to leave but just we have fight again and I.." "Yeah, that's you. I'm not surprised. Let me ask you, do you like Eunbyul?"

I stoned. I don't know what to reply. Do I like her? Or is my heart just feel sorry for her?

"Can't reply? Then don't ever break her heart, don't ever try to find her. She told me that she will leave you because you have a girlfriend so that you can be happy. Now that she is gone, out of a sudden you cared so much?"

"I am confused. I don't know what my heart wants." I replied. He patted on my shoulder, "Hey listen. If you think you like her, give her a call. Tell her not to go. I don't know where is she leaving either." He walked away, leaving me slowly being swallowed by my mind.

End of flashback-

I picked up my phone and started calling her, but she declined my call. I redial again, wanting to call her to stay with me and I can protect her and apologise for every fucking thing.

She offed her phone.

I sighed. Maybe that's all to our fate.

-

"WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME?!" Krystal shouted for the nth time. I look away and fold my arms. I'm totally pissed with her. What she did to Eunbyul. She made me a sinner.

But, I'm the naïve one.

"What happened? You can't get angry at me without telling me what happened!" She shouted and pull me to a stop.

"We will talk after school." I said and walk away ignoring all the talks behind my back as I walk through the corridor.

I don't know whether my decision is right but I'm gonna do what I never expect I will do later.

-

"Oppa, what do you wanna talk about?" She asked as she cling on me tightly again. "I want a break up." I said. She let go of me and stared at me intensely. "Why? I mean we just have our anniversary a few days ago and you want a break up now?!" She exclaimed.

"Think of what you have done to Eunbyul, and tell me why I wanna break up with you." I said and walked away.

"So she means so much to you that you can't even forget and forgive me for what I did?!"

Her words stopped me on my tracks. Yeah, why do I suddenly wanna break up with her? Then, I realized.

"Yes. She meant a lot to me, I regretted." I replied and walk off.

-

Third

The four boys gathered at their rest room, sitting in a circle, they all sighed.

"Where is Chanyeol hyung?" Kai asked. Everyone else sighed again and Suho started speaking, "Where can he go again? He is at that place again, waiting for her."

"Ahh.. But it's been 3 months since she left, it's impossible that she will be anywhere in Korea again. We can't even track her." Baekhyun scratch his hair.

"Where do you think Eunbyul is?"

-

"Have you seen this person?" The latter repeated for the nth time and gave up his last copy of poster.

He sighed and started walking to his car and got in. He rested his head on the back of his seat, it's been 3 months that he have been doing this repeatedly everyday.

He is afraid that she might be lost, because according to her, she is not used to Korea's network.

So, he is finding for her every week at least twice at different places in Korea.

Today, he is at Dong Dae Mun.

This place sure held lots of memories for him and her. He brought her here 4 months ago when he wants her forgiveness.

He has been asking around but no one know where she is. No one. Sometimes, he have thought on whether she is not in Korea anymore.

---

*sobs*

This is the last chapter for this book! );

No worries, I'm gonna have a book 2! ^^

OST TRACKLIST:

1. Love, That One Word - Kim Taeyeon (SNSD)
2. Driving Me Crazy - Hyorin (Sistar)
3. Hold Me Tight - BTS
4. Closer - Kim Taeyeon (SNSD)
5. Hope and Hope - Kim Na Young
6. Beautiful Liar - LR (VIXX)
7. Growing Pains - D&E (Super junior)

---

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW