T H I R T Y - S I X

Warning: Vocab and grammar errors ahead. Please take note! Correct me if you are able to. xx

Chater 36: The Message

Chanyeol

"Arghh." I sat up of my bed and ruffled my hair. "Gosh. How much did I drink last night?" I rubbed my eye and look around the room. How did I even get home safely last night?

I stood up from my bed and head downstairs after washing my face.

"Good morning, little Mr Park. Come and have some hangover soup." Butler Lee called and I sat at the counter. My headache is killing me, regretted drinking so much.

He served the soup in front of me and a plate of omelette. "Have some omelette first before you drink the soup, it will be better for your stomach."

I take a bite of the omelette and a sip of the soup. The soup was so nice and the aroma is awesome, he wouldn't know how to cook this. He have never cooked this before.

"Did you cooked it?" I asked while sipping another mouth of the soup. "W-well, yeah. Why?" He asked back. "It taste so good, didn't know that you know how to cook hangover soup." I praised him and carry on eating.

"Oh. By the way, who brought me home last night?" I asked. "About that, Ms Eunbyul brought you home." He replied nervously and walked to the back garden.

She did? Okay, then. Should I thank her? Wait no. It will be too weird to thank her.. But if I don't thank her, am I too rude?

-

"Oppa~" Krystal give me a tight hug. "Happy Anniversary!" I kissed her forehead. "You too! And don't forget our plans tonight! It's in school, but I will meet you earlier." She said and pecked my lips before pulling me to the rooftop.

The celebration she have been saying about, I don't really know though. But I did ask whether Baekhyun and the rest would want to come, but they say they might not be free.

Well, I guess it will be her friends then.

"Why are we here for?" I asked while hugging her from behind and smell her scent. "Hm, since we are early today we shall stay here and relax. And, I miss your kisses and hugs even though we didn't see each other for a mere 2 days."

"Aww, I miss yours even more." I said and pull her tightly in my embrace.

Eunbyul

3 hours ago...

I woke up feeling so sore on my neck and my back for lying on his table the whole night. It's 5am right now and he is still sleeping.

Walking towards his bedside, I stared at his beautiful and flawless face. I bend down and lightly caress his hair, if only I'm his and he is mine. If only I'm good enough.

If only.

I sighed and walked back into my room to change to my uniform and packed my bag. When I walk down the stairs, Butler Lee was pacing up and down the walkway of the kitchen.

"Good morning, Ms Eunbyul." He greeted. "Good morning, Butler Lee. What are you doing?" I asked. "Well, little Mr Park has a hangover and I don't know how to cook hangover soup, it is the first time he even get so drunk." He sighed.

"He is gonna be so painful without hangover soup." He continued.

"Oh about that.. You don't have to worry, I was just about to cook it." I said and place my bag down while wearing the apron. "You know? How do you know?" He smile and took a pot out.