S E V E N T E E N

Chapter 17: Confused — Heart feelings.

Chanyeol

"Let's go, we need to go home and pack our things." I said as we walk out of the company. "I'll meet you at home. I've got a place that I wanna go to." She replied me and stopped at the basement exit.

Where does she wanna go? Don't tell me is the damn bubble tea shop again.

I narrowed my eye at her, bend down and move forward her with a smirk on my face. She moved back a little, she is kindda blushing. Don't tell me she is flustered by just this kind of action.

"Where? Don't tell me it's the bubble tea shop." I asked, face still really closed to her's. She didn't reply but look away.

She is flustered.

Well, just blamed on me. I'm too attractive, just a little action can make her so flustered.

She suddenly pushed me backwards, thinking that I would budge or even fall. But hell, of course I didn't, I'm strong okay.

"Hey, do you really like bubble tea so much?" I asked and stood straight. "None of your business. I don't need you to drive me there nor am I seeking for your permission. I'm just telling you." She said and walked away.

What's wrong with this woman today? Aish, I took care of her last night but she don't seems thankful. She looks like she hate me even more than before.

But, I'm stubborn. And curious, so I'm gonna take follow her to see where she is going.

While following her walking towards the bus stop, she was on the phone. I walked nearer and I heard her mentioned about Byul Rim home. I guess she is heading there instead of bubble tea shop.

At least not the bubble tea shop.

Although I wanna leave but, I'm so curious that I followed her to the home.

When we reached I saw her walking towards the home, and I was planning to leave. It's just I'm thirsty, so I went to the nearest convenient shop to get a drink.

-

After getting a drink, I saw someone that looks like kyungsoo talking with Eunbyul and a small kid beside her.

"I heard from Sehun that, you.. and Chanyeol got into an arranged marriage. Is it true?" I heard Kyungsoo asked as I got nearer to them.

"Kyungsoo ah, actually I.." she seems troubled, I guess I should say it myself before she could complete this sentence.

"What you said just now, is true." I said from behind. Both of them was shocked to see me here, Kyungsoo's eye looks like its gonna drop out. "Chanyeol? What did you just said?" Kyungsoo asked. "Park Chanyeol, why are you here?" Eunbyul asked.

"Yes, Eunbyul and I have been arranged marriaged. Well, I didn't say its because it wasn't the right time yet. And for your question; I came here for something. And I do not need to tell you." I answered.

Eunbyul

Something? Krystal again? Aish, I don't wanna know anyway.

"Eunbyul ah, what Chanyeol said is true right?" Kyungsoo asked me, still dumb founded. "Yes, it is. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier." I apologetically said.

Kyungsoo shake his head and smile, "N-no, I'm just a little surprised." Really? Actually, I expected more though. To be honest, I felt kindda disappointed.

"Ah, that's good." I replied and smile. Junho gently pulled my cardigan to get my attention. "Noona! Who is he? Did he did this to your hand?" He asked pointing at Chanyeol.