T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Warning: Grammar errors ahead. Please correct my mistakes from me. Thankyou.
-

Chapter 28: The Wait || The Start

Kyungsoo

"Eunbyul ah, hi." I smile and waved at her. She looks so surprised but at the same time happy, I guess. "Why are you here?" She asked. "To pick you up! Jin hyung said you will need me here!" I replied. She pouted and yelled, "Jin oppa!"

Jin hyung walked out of the storeroom with a cheeky smile with a few boxes. "I figured out that you will need Kyungsoo, so I called him here." He said with a cheeky smile while carrying a box out.

"Actually, I'm free and I need bubble tea too." I replied and took the box from Jin hyung and place it on the counter. "Sure, your Oreo Mocha bubble tea is in the fridge. I made it half an hour ago, it's still 'fresh from the oven'." He said and walked over to the fridge. Ah, yes. I ordered from him just now when we are on the phone.

"I'm sorry, Kyungsoo. Jin oppa is such a weird guy, he called you without thinking about what you're doing. If I mess out your schedu-" Eunbyul suddenly apologized but I immediately shook my head hard. "No, please don't think that way. Did you forget? You are my buddy!" I beamed loudly with a wide smile. She chuckled and nodded.

So I ended up sitting at the table by the side of the window to wait for Eunbyul to finish her shift - 0800pm.

"Hello. May I take your order?" She asked politely with a smile. "Green bubble tea." The customer replied rudely without even make contact with her. Aish, that lady. Don't she even know how to talk to someone that is taking her order?

Eunbyul is kind enough to keep smiling and bowed at her. I would have teached her a lesson if I am the cashier.

-

"Thanks bro for coming, you really helped Eunbyul!" Jin hyung beamed and patted my shoulder. "Nah, its no big deal." I replied.

"Jin oppa, are you sure you can do the closing yourself? I mean like there is so many things to wash and do. Why not I stay behind an-" She was suggesting to help Jin.

"No! Enough of you helping, just go home and rest okay? Let Kyungsoo send you to doorstep! I'm sure he won't mind. Right?" He asked me. I nodded. "Of course! See you tomorrow!" Jin waved to Eunbyul.

We were chatting while walking on the way to my car, until a question of her's surprised me. By a little abit. "So.. Did you all talked to Chanyeol today?" She asked, so innocently. "Yeah of course." I replied nonchalantly. "Ahh.. About what?" She asked again.

"Just some school stuff. You wouldn't know about it anyway." I replied and forced out a smile. "Oh. Is that so? Okay." She answered back.

-

Chanyeol

I am at a popular club in Hongdae, with Krystal and the guys except Kyungsoo whom last minute said that he have something on. "Oppa, coming over tonight?" Krystal asked. I took a sip of my liquor and nodded with a smile. Guess what? I'm not going to back and face her face anymore. At least until I've cooled off.

Anyway, she wants me to avoid her as much as possible right. So why slowly? I'll just rush and let her forget me in the fastest way.

We are impossible.

"Oppa, I'll go to the ladies for awhile." Krystal stood up from my embrace and walked away.

"Chanyeol, aren't you going back home today?" Kai asked. Aish, this guy. "No. Why should I?" I retorted. I heard him sighed and stood up walking away from our table.

"Then, do you think she will be okay? She got hurted by the bullies in school just now, y'know?" Suho asked and nudged my hand using his elbow. "Aish, who cares?" I stood up, seeing Krystal walking towards me I hang my arm over her shoulder, bringing her away from the crowd.

"Are we going off now?" She asked. I nodded, "Yes, at your place tonight." I pinched the bridge of her nose lightly.

-

Eunbyul

"Is Chanyeol homed yet?" I asked Butler Lee for the nth time. "No, Ms Eunbyul." He replied me for the nth time but still as patience as the first time. I pressed the button on my phone screen.

1156pm.

"Ms Eunbyul, do you want to rest first? Because you really look kind of tired. I'll wait for Little Mr Park to come home, if thats what you are worried about." Butler Lee suggested.

I guess I look like I'm almost half dead, because he is looking at me like I'm a fragile glass right now.

"No it's okay. You can just go to bed and I'll just go have a look at Daebak and will go and rest too. Chanyeol wouldn't mind nobody waiting for him anyway." I replied with a smile while walking out to the garden.

"Daebak ah~~" I beamed as it ran towards me in full speed. I squat down on the floor and slowly petting it's head. He is so fluffy under my touch, just like any of my favourite soft toy. It barked at me twice and lied down beside me.

"Your appa is still not back yet. Do you know where he went? Aish, why isn't he back yet?" I questioned Daebak as if I will get any reply from it.

A gust of cold wind blew upon my arm, the weather is really cold today. Perhaps now, it's already below 13℃.

Should I just bring Daebak into the house and let it sleep with me? It's so cold today even though I know that they wouldn't feel that much of cold but I just can't bear seeing it here.

"Daebak ah, I know I didn't seek permission from your appa but I will just bring you inside first okay?" I said. And as if it understood me, Daebak stood on and ran towards the balcony door, excited.

-

"Remember to wake her up before 8am, she is going to be late if she wake up any later."

I heard someone whispered from outside of my door with my eye closed. I opened my eye, is that a dream? Probably. That person sounds like Chanyeol and that is impossible that he will care about me.

Eunbyul ah, you must be crazy in love with him then.

-

While walking along the corridor of the lockers, whispered filled up the whole corridor when I am nearing locker.

"Don't you know? EXO saved her from the bullies yesterday!"

"Who is she to them?"

"Omg no! My oppa won't want to hang out with her either!"

Great. Now I'm faced with even more enemies. I wonder if they get tired of bullying me. Because I get tired of being bullied by them.

"Eunbyul, can you solve this question for the class?" Mr Baek called out. I nodded and stood up walking in front towards the board. Damn. Chanyeol is sitting at the front with Krystal and Baekhyun whom smile brightly to me. Shit. I forgot I have the same language class with Chanyeol.

---

Yo guys I'm back! And yes, you all hit the target that I set! (: Love you guys! ♡

Btw, just want you guys to suggest what OST should be used in this story? Comment the OST that you guys want and I'll go and listen to them. (:
*OST: Original Sound Track

And, carry on commenting on my chapters! Even if it is a comment like "update pls." Or "pls update asap!" I will still love reading your comments! (: No worries, I dont find them bothering at all.

Anyway, you guys are the best! Hit my target in one week! (:

Target: 11.1k reads, 730votes

Anyway, who is fan of B2ST? >//<

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW(100)