T H I R T Y - T W O

Warning: Grammar and vocab is not perfect. Thank-you for your understanding~ And don't forget to read the Author's note (;
-

Chapter 32: His Point Of View || Her Point Of View

Chanyeol

"Oppa!" Krystal called out as she ran towards me. "Hey love." I hug her and kiss her hair. "Where are your clique?" She asked. "They went to visit some flirt." I replied, she stopped walking and narrowed her eye at me.

"Flirt? Who?" She asked, puzzled. "Song Eunbyul." I replied and sighed. "What? I mean, why is she a flirt?" She asked, kind of smiling. "Erm, it's a long story. Anyway, I need to apologize babe. I'm sorry for having second thoughts about the incident in bubble tea shop last week." I pouted.

"Oh, so you are having second thoughts..? You mean you actually doubted me? But.. Yeolie, I thought you trusted me." She sounds so hurt as she walked away slowly. I jogged a little to catch up and held her arm.

"I'm sorry babe. You know, she have that innocent look and just for a second, I don't know why I doubted you. But I know that fake now, she is a flirt. Ugly flirt." I give her a back hug while saying so. But it reminds me of what Eunbyul said to me last night.

"I'm that kind of girl you are talking about. And trust me, confession to you was a mistake! I regretted a lot. I swear."

She regretted confessing to me? Really?

"Okay Yeolie. I'll forgive you!" She beamed and give me a peck on my cheek. "Let's go have lunch!" She continued and held my hand as we walk to the cafeteria.

-

"See you tomorrow, Yeolie." She give me a kiss and walked inside to her mansion. "Bye, love." I waved and walked away after seeing her getting in.

Now, where should I go? I'm not staying at Krystal's house anymore, since her parents are back. Hmm, Baekhyun's house? But I think he is with her now.

Should I go back home? Anyway it's my house right? I should go back! She should avoid me, not the other way round! That's it, I'm going back home.

Upon reaching home, Butler Lee was standing at the gate. He was all smiles when he saw my car going into the garge.

"Little Mr Park, welcome back!" He greeted and bowed. "Hi Butler Lee. You look happy to see me, huh." I said and walked into the house. "Yes, of course. I think Ms Eunbyul will even be happier to know that you are home." He replied.

Oh well, her again. No matter where am I, I'll still be able to hear her name or at the very least link her into something. Why is that so? Gosh. "I'll go up to my room." I said and ran up to my room.

When I passed by her room, I stopped on my tracks and look at her door. It's dark inside, is she not home yet? Working at the bubble tea shop again? Why does she always worked till this late?

Ah, wait. Park Chanyeol! Are you crazy? You should be hating her, why should you care?

I quickily walked into my room and took a shower. After coming out, I hung a tower over my neck and slightly open my door again. Is she back yet? Slowly, I walked out and went downstairs.