T H I R T Y - F I V E

Warning: Please pardon me for all the errors in this story! (: And read the author's note too!
-

Chapter 35: Farewell Party || Drunk

Eunbyul

Everyone was now in the shop and yes, that includes Park Chanyeol. We were all sitted in a round table with lots of food. I'm sitting in between Hye Soo unnie and Kai. And, Chanyeol was sitting right in front of me.

"Okay, all arrived!" Jin said and clasped his hand togther. "Shall we start?" Baekhyun whined.

"We are here today for a farewell party for Soo that is leaving us in a few days time." Suho announced. "We never thought about the days where he is not around. I'll miss him the most!" Kai commented and pout.

Sehun and Baekhyun sighed loudly. "Aigoo, can you guys not exaggerate? I'm coming back, yo. Look at how cool Mr Park is." Kyungsoo said and pointed beside him.

Chanyeol then give him a bro hug, "Yeol is good at hiding his feelings!" Baekhyun beamed. Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a dead stared. "Anyway, let's happily send Soo away okay?" Jin announced and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Why is Eunbyul so quiet?" Sehun asked. I look at up awkwardly, "H-huh?" "Eunbyul, say your farewell speech for Kyungsoo!" Suho teased and everyone started to anticipate by clapping.

"Erm, okay." I cleared my throat and continues, "Actually, other than Jin oppa, I'm the closest with Kyungsoo. He is just like a really best friend to me. I'd like to thank him for being always there and being patience to/for me." I ended my 'speech' with a bow.

Everyone clapped, "Nah, Eunbyul. Don't be so formal." Kyungsoo smile. "Okay, now. Let's start eating!" Baekhyun announced and everyone started snatching for the food on the table.

I sat in place and waited silently for them to finish taking what they need. "Aren't you getting any?" Kai nudged my arm lightly. "I am, just later." I smile. "Then, this is for you!" He passed me the plate that he took with 1 slice of pizza and a lot of chicken.

"Ah, its fine. I'll take myself la-" "Just take it!" Kai whined and put it nearer to my face. "Then, thank you." I took over his plate.

"Wow wow, is Kai actually giving the chicken that he has been fighting for so long to Eunbyul?!" Sehun beamed. "Of course! She is my best friend! Who else will I give except her?" Kai replied.

Kyungsoo

I gathered up some pizza, chicken and kimbap. I know that Eunbyul might not be able to snatch the food that she wants so I took it for her. But, just as I was about to stood up, "Wow wow, is Kai actually giving the chicken that he has been fighting for so long to Eunbyul?!" Sehun beamed.

Kim Jong In.

"Of course! She is my best friend! Who else will I give except her?" Kai replied with the best smile he have. Okay then, forget it.

"I'm your best friend! This should be for me instead of her." Chanyeol voiced out. Eunbyul then look around awkwardly. "Aigoo, Chanyeol ah. I can give you mine!" Suho smile and pass Chanyeol his food.

"I want the one she is holding." Chanyeol said in a demanding tone. "Aish, Yeol ah. I will just give you this!" I said and place the plate in front of him. He didn't budged, just kept on looking at Eunbyul with that glare.

"It's okay. I'll give it to him then, since I'm not hungry." She then stood up awkwardly and pass him her food. He took it harshly from her and sat down like nothing happened.