F I F T E E N

Warning: Grammar and vocab errors ahead. You've been warned. Thank you.
-

Chapter 15: Exposed?| New Home - Disaster?

Chanyeol

"So, where are you going?" I asked, again. We are in the car gonna start driving towards where she going to tell me next.

"My hand, I need to see the doctor. Just drive me to the hospital then, we will go seperate ways to the company?" She replied. "No. I'll go to the doctor's with you, then we will go to the company together. Understand?" I said bluntly, she didn't even reply nor nodded. But I am just saying what I need to and started my engine.

Actually, just now when she told me that it was Krystal, I didn't know how to react. Should I be angry? But Krystal is my girlfriend, if I don't trust her, she will be sad.

I want to trust Eunbyul's words. But I just can't accept the fact that she is trying to say Krystal hurt her. Okay, just forget about this matter. It might be an accident.

"We are here. You just need to wait for me here while I'll go par-" I wanted her to wait for me at here while I park the car and accompany her to the doctor but she just bluntly interrupted me.

"Okay, see you there. Thanks for driving me here." She got out of the car and went inside of the hospital quickily.

I didn't even finished talking, she is so rude. She is now against me because she is angry, maybe I scolded her? Since she doesn't want me here, I'm gonna insist of staying here! This is how stubborn I am. Song Eunbyul, you messed with the wrong guy.

-

Kyungsoo

"Hey, Kyungsoo hyung!" Kai beamed as he put his arms over my shoulder. "Yes?" I asked as I opened my locker.

"Are we having tuition today?" He asked. Oh ya, tuition from Eunbyul. "No, she is sick. She didn't even come school today." I replied. He pouted, "Oh, okay. Tsk, Chanyeol hyung didn't come to school today too. I've to go through Physics lesson alone without him."

Chanyeol didn't come today also? I guess I didn't know because we didn't have any lesson together today.

"Is he okay?" I asked. "Yup, he told Suho hyung that he have something important to do." Kai replied and opened his locker. "Ohh okay." I replied and close my locker.

"Daebak!" Sehun said as he was smiling while walking to us. "Wae?" I asked.

"I know something, about Chanyeol hyung. Just call them to gather at our private playroom in 5 minutes." He said and carry on walking up.

Chanyeol? What is it?

-

Eunbyul

"Just remember to rest more and please don't let your hand get infected anymore, okay?" It's the same doctor that me and Kyungsoo consulted yesterday. But it felt way different.

"Doctor Kim, what cause her hand to get hurt this way? Is it possible to be an accident?" Chanyeol is here, and he is been asking questions about my hand.

"Of course not! It's absolutely not an accident. If you get scalded accidentally, you might get a small burned. But look at her hand," Chanyeol held my hand. My heart, what's wrong with you?

"It's such a big wound. If you know that the water is hot after you slightly touch it, will you still accidentally pour the whole cup on your hand?" Doctor Kim continued. Chanyeol nodded, and let go of my hand.