T H R E E

Chapter 3: Homeless

Park Chanyeol

"Getting married with you is like getting married with a elephant. Have you even get a boyfriend before? I guess not with your looks like that. But please, I have a girlfriend. She is over 100 times better than you."

Slience cowarded the whole room.

Is what I said too harsh?

Aish, I knew it. Why can't I control myself?!

I turned around and look at her. She was crying and glaring at me at the same time. Before I could apologize, she ran out of the cabin.

Shit.

But I am just trying to say what I wanna say. I didn't know it could hurt her..

"Yah Park Chanyeol! What happened?! Why did Eunbyul ran out?" Both my parents asked worryingly.

"I-I said something wrong to her.." I confessed.

"What is wrong with you, Park Chanyeol?!" My dad screamed at me. "Dad, she can get home herself and I will just apologize when I see her again."

"It's easy for you to say, but Eunbyul has nowhere to go! Her parents are skipping town without her and that's why she has to come with us. Mr and Mrs Song doesn't want her to know yet but they left today and the house has been sold, her belongings is at our house now. Now that you have made her ran away, how are we gonna find her back?!" My mum shouted.

What.. So Song Eunbyul now is considered as a orphan with no home? Aish, Park Chanyeol! You and your mouth! I mentally slap myself.

"Mr Park, if you don't find Eunbyul and bring her back home by today, you can forget about coming home!" My dad said and they both walk out of cabin.

Shit, well done Park Chanyeol. So how am I going to look for her now?

Song Eunbyul

I am just gonna go home right now and tell my parents I am rejecting this marriage. I won't let my parents decide my destiny.

I took a cab home, I stayed in a private appartment with my parents. I have a brother, Song Jae Rim who is now under internship overseas at New York.

"We are here, its 12,500won." The ahjushi said and I paid him before bowing at him and head home.

Just gonna have a bath first then talk to appa and omma about this marriage.

"Miss, I am sorry but you cannot enter." An security guard stopped me. "Why? What do you mean? Who are you?" I asked, this is my house.

"Is your parents, Mr Song Jongsoo and Mrs Song-Lee Jae Hee?" He asked. How did he know?

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Both of them have sold this private appartment to the bank and left today."

What... Am I homeless right now? How can they do this to me??

Where am I suppose to go now?

I walked away emotionlessly and cried silently.

I have no friends nor kins, no one is gonna let me stay with them? Should I just die? Perhaps, it is a better way to survive.

But before that, I miss my brother. I don't want to die without even talk to him. The last time I spoke to him was last week.

"Hello? Our Eunbyul ah. What makes you call your oppa at this timing? Is this a morning call for me?" He chuckled. Oh ya, it is now night time for him.

"Oppa.." I tried hard to hold back my tears and speak normally.

"Why? Are you okay? Eunbyul ah?" His tone is getting serious.

"No, I just missed you so I called you." I replied.

"Really? You know you can't hide anything from me right, Song Eunbyul? So tell me what is wrong?" I knew it, he know me so well that even by my voice he could hear that I am certainly not feeling okay.

"Oppa.. Appa and Omma doesn't want me anymore. They made an arranged marriage for me and left just now to the other country. They skipped town without me.." my voice cracked and I started crying.

I am in the park and people around me might think that I am crazy but seriously, who wouldn't cry if they were me?

"What?! They did this to you?! Wait for me I am taking the earliest airplane to Korea and find you!" He exclaimed.

No. I can't have him here! He is still having internship there and its ending next two months!

"No, oppa. Please don't come and look for me! Your internship will be affected!" I exclaimed back.

"B-but I can't leave you there! Why don't you come and find me?" He asked.

Should I? But isn't that a burden to him? Aish, I shouldn't have called him.

"No, its okay. I will live here by myself independently and wait for your intern to end?" I said and cool myself down.

"B-but.."

"Oppa, please? I will just agree with the marriage and wait for you to come back?" I lied. I am not gonna accept this marriage.

"Really? If that's the case, I will not be going there. However, you must promise me that you will live happily there okay?" He said with a serious tone.

"Okay. Then, I will call you back again soon. I love you, oppa."

"Love you too, Eunbyul."

Do I have to go back to Park Chanyeol that jerk? Aish.

"YAH SONG EUNBYUL!" A really familiar voice called me from behind.

---

Hmm, how is the story? Park Chanyeol really been tagged as the baddest man in the story. Muhahaha. (;

Anyway, do comment vote share this story!

Follow me too, I follow back ^^