S E V E N

Chapter 7: The Marriage Registration Day — 3 hours and timed

Chanyeol

"Hyung!" Sehun called as I was walking towards our private rest room.

"What?" I asked not looking at him.

"Kris hyung told me that they are not coming back here and are gonna stay at China for another 1 year." Sehun explained.

I actually have 11 best brothers that I won't want to lose. But 6 of them with fluent chinese went to China and study there. While the 6 of us stayed here. And before that, we were always together. We even have a group name call EXO, but since we seperated for a period, we add a K for people that stayed in Korea and M for Mandarin—people that stayed in China.

"Aish, I thought we could at least study together again." I complained. The actual fact is that I missed them.

"Yeah! I miss them! Esspecially Luhan Hyung! He always teaches me how to sing, although I never once do it properly." Sehun whined and wipe a fake tear of his eye.

"Where is Soo?" I asked, never seen him yet. "Yes? I'm here." He said while walking in the room suddenly. "Why are you so late?" I asked.

"I found a tuition teacher for me, Kai and Baekhyun." He announced proudly. I wonder who is the teacher that Soo is talking about, he seldom hang out with people outside of EXO K.

"You asked her??" Baekhyun whom mouth full of chips beamed loudly. "Yes. But she isn't free today, I will contact her and tell us after we come out with a timing." He smiled.

"Who is it?" Sehun asked, thanks Sehun ah.

"Song Eunbyul!" He beamed still smiling. Song Eunbyul?! She is teaching them? What the hell. That means the secret will be exposed soon to them! Omg, I can't let them know. I need Eunbyul to reject being their tutor.

Eunbyul

"Hello, Ms Eunbyul?" I am calling Chauffeur Kim, I just ended school. I believe Park jerk haven't though, just saw him and his flirty girlfriend kissing at the staircase. Eww, I'm having goosebumps.

"Chauffeur Kim, can you come and pick me up now?" I politely asked. Although he is our chauffeur, he is old enough to be my dad so I will respect him.

"Yeah, Ms Eunbyul give me 20 minutes." He responded carefully. "No hurry, just call me if you don't see me here." I replied.

Standing here is so weird, I'm like at the foyer of the school. The school is dead quiet, I bet everyone is homed now or hanging out with friends. A person like me will never get the feeling of having friends.

"Look! Chanyeol oppa! Is Song Eunbyul!" I heard someone shouted so I turned. I shouldn't have turned.

It's Krystal and Park jerk.

"Eunbyul ah, hello." Krystal greeted and hooked my arm. Wow, are we even that close? She didn't even look at me once when we passed my each other in school.

"Hello." I coldly replied. Chanyeol was looking at us in awe. "I already know that you and my honey is getting married," Honey? Eww. That's a little overboard to use on that jerk.

"And I don't mind. In fact, I'm really glad that it's you." She continued. What does that supposed to mean? "But anyway, I hoped that we can get along well together." She added and let go of my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked. Okay, that's weird. I thought he told me to go to the Marriage Registration Centre this morning.

"Erm.." before I could finished he cut me, "Oh, okay. Bye." He said and pulled Krystal away, Krystal even smirked at me and walk away. I swear he is freaking rude, wait, I mean they are freaking rude.

*honk*

"Ms Eunbyul!" Chauffeur Kim beamed from the car. I walk towards the car and sat at the back. "Chauffeur Kim, can I get some bubble tea?" I asked. He nodded and drive me there. Getting bubble tea is an excuse, I have a greater motive.

"Do you need me to get for you?" He asked. "Nope, I will be back shortly." I cheerfully said and got off the car.

-

"This is your special order, Mocha bubble tea." The guy that have been serving me everytime I buy bubble tea, 'Kim Seok Jin' said. We never really spoke to each other except for orders, and I'm going to start my conversation with him today. For the sake of my job interview.

I need to get a job first, so that I can have a distraction. And it's proven that if I get busy, time will pass faster.

"Thank-you. Erm, excuse me." I spoke timidly. "Yes?" He smiled. "Are you guys hiring?" I asked. He frowned and it feels like he is thinking. "Yup. We need a bubble tea barrista, are you interested?" He asked. "Yes, I'm. Am I hired?" I asked. But he kept silent again.

Is it because of my appearance so he don't want to hire me? Anyway, if it is, I don't blame him. Who would want to drink bubble tea after seeing a fat girl selling it.

"Yes, you are hired!" He beamed loudly and smile. "Oh my gosh, I thought you wouldn't." I replied and sigh in relief. "Is my acting skills good? Hahah, anyway I really need helpers." He explained. I chuckled a little and smile.

"There is only me and my sister, Kim Aeri. She seldom come here, anyway she is overseas. Okay, since tomorrow is Satursday, you can start work at 1030am, it will end around 0930pm, we will do the closing together. Iszit okay?" He explained and asked.

"Okay, thank you for hiring me!" I bowed 90˚. He smiled and bid me goodbye.

-

Me and Chauffeur Kim have been waiting at the Registration Centre for over half an hour, it's 5pm already, that jerk is still not here.

"Chauffeur Kim! Song Eunbyul!" Yay, Park jerk is here. "Little Mr Park, you are a little too late." Chauffeur Kim said. "Little? Hey, dude. We waited for over half an hour." I correct.

"Shut up, let's go." He said and pull me into the registration centre.

-

"I, Park Chanyeol will take Song Eunbyul as my wife. I swear to obey all the conditions to be a good husband, and will never leave her no matter if she turns sick or old, till we leave this world."

"I, Song Eunbyul will take Park Chanyeol as my husband. I swear to obey all the conditions to be a good wife, and will never leave him no matter if he turns sick or old, till we leave this world."

"Now, you both are legally husband and wife. You may sign this now." The priest announced. Chauffeur Kim is our witness since Mr and Mrs Park have work on and they can't attend.

Well, I'm not even dote by anyone. I'm not that important.

We signed the paper, just when we were about to leave the priest stopped us.

"Mr Park," he called. We stopped and look at him. "You haven't kiss the bride." He said, and Chanyeol frowned for awhile and smirked. "Kiss her? I mean like, we aren't what you usually see here, Father. We are arranged and forced."

Okay, that hurts. He insult me like nothing in front of the Priest.The Priest sighed and glared Chanyeol while giving me a warm smile and I smiled and nodded back.

---

How is this chapter? HAHAHA Do tell me if it's getting confuse. (: I will explain to you again.

Anyway, have you guys see the repackage album teaser photos?? OMG MY ULTIMATE BIAS IS ACTUALLY KAI AND D.O BUT SUHO AND XIUMIN IS REALLY WRECKING MY BIAS LIST!!