Chapter 5

Chapter Five

Leo's POV

"Are y-yawn-ou in l-yawn-ove with R-Re-Reyna." Conner asked, yawning sleepily.

I had been almost asleep a minute ago, and now I was wide awake and shell shocked. Had Jason told someone...? I glared at him but he shook his head signaling he hadn't told them anything. Even Reyna was watching me, but I couldn't read her expression.  

"Uh... ugh..." I muttered, almost as tongue-tied as Thalia had been then I just nodded mutely but Travis wasn't going to let me get away with just a simple nod.

"Leo what was that?" He asked smirking.

I buried my face into Reyna's hair and I noticed that she had let it loose for the first time.

"Yes, I'm in love with Reyna." I mumbled finally.

Reyna grabbed my hand and led me outside. I was looking anywhere but at her.

"Leo," she began gently, "Did you mean what you said?"

I nodded at the ground, ready for her to start yelling at me but I was surprised by the feel of her lips on mine. She pulled away too soon and smiled at me. "I love you too Leo." She smiled.  

I started to smile and I looked into her eyes, then I did something that surprised both of us. I lifted her up and spun her around in the air. (A/N Cheesy, I know, but I'm sort of dead on how to make Leo react...) I put her down on the ground and she smiled at me.  

"I see you're overjoyed Flame Boy." Reyna said chuckling and I began to laugh along with her.

"I know Regina I think Jason's torture lessons helped."

"Torture? You mean Latin." She said and huffed and I just laughed.

"Yes milady, I mean Latin lessons, Laudavistis Regina." (I praise the queen)

"Oh so now you're going to praise me Flame Boy?" Reyna asked.

"Nope," I said, popping the 'P' "I'm going to love you." She smiled slightly and pressed her lips against mine.