Chapter 32

Chapter Seven

Percy's POV

I was outside, waiting for Annabeth, Nico Bianca and Piper. I saw Annabeth first, who was leaning on the railing. She had Jeans and a white T-Shirt. She also had a sweatshirt, but it was tied around her waist. Next Nico and Bianca came out. Nico was wearing all black like normal he also had the coin that turned into his sword which Chaos had enchanted, while Bianca had on her skull earrings, which were a gift from Chaos, which would turn into throwing knives, She also had the hairclip that would turn into bow and arrows. She was wearing brown jeans but a blue shirt, which had a dancing skeleton on it. Finally, Piper came out. She was simply dressed in jeans and a brown shirt; she also had her dagger with her.

I walked over to them, holding my pen. I was dressed in jeans and an emerald green T-shirt. "Hey, so now we're off to save the world again?" I said cheerfully.

"Yep." Annabeth and Piper said.

"First Titans and Giants, now evil crazy gods who are killing other gods so now we need to go to the deepest, darkest pit in Tarterus." Nico muttered, he seemed more annoyed then anything else.

"What about... oh wait, never mind, I've got nothing." Bianca said.

Annabeth grumbled under her breath and then she led us to the entrance, I shook my head, and followed her.  We stepped outside the border, and in the first five minutes Nico asked, "Are we there yet?"

Me and Annabeth stared at him, "Nico, we just got here." Piper said confused while Bianca rolled her eyes.

"So? I'm bored." Nico said.

"Well, at least you are at least right now. Six minutes is a record." I said rolling my eyes.

"Percy, I think I remember telling you-"

Annabeth began, but I rolled my eyes, "that talking like that is bad luck." I finished for her and everyone stared at me this time. "What?" I said, completely confused.

"At least you listened to her." Bianca sighed and I scowled at her.

"I'm not that bad," I protested, and everyone got interested at his hands or feet, "I'm not!"

"Err... Percy you kind of are." Nico said hesitantly and I glared at him this time.

"Fine, c'mon." I grumbled and led the way, while Annabeth caught up to me.

"Hey." She said, she was still smiling slightly, I rolled my eyes, but the corners of my mouth twitch up in a smile. She smiled back at me, I felt happy.

"Hey, I'm glad that you remember something that I said." She said smiling slightly, I smiled back.

"I remember everything about you." I said, and then blushed, as I realized what I had said. She also blushed as well, and I heard laughter behind me, and Annabeth suddenly stopped and I did as well. I spun around, my sword already in my hand as the other three caught up to us. Nico and Bianca had been laughing at something Piper had said, but stopped when they saw mine and Annabeth's weapons. Instantly, Piper had her dagger in her hand, Nico had his sword and Bianca had her bow and arrow.

"What's wrong?" Nico asked frowning slightly.

"It's a monster... or monsters." Annabeth responded and she backed up until she bumped into me but I didn't mind, besides Piper, Nico and Bianca where back to back as well then I saw them.

"A small army, this will be easy." Bianca said, looking at the hellhounds, I nodded and we charged. Me and Annabeth still knew how the other fought so we covered each other, she stabbing weak spots while a slashed and hacked, Piper and Bianca were covering each other while Nico was summoning the dead. We had kill about 337 out of about 400 monsters when one of them got me. I knew this wasn't any ordinary hellhound, I could literately feel my immortal life draining out of me. I shook my head and jabbed at the hellhound, sending it to Tarterus.

I shouted to the others, "Don't let them hurt you!" And I dodged another one, and then Annabeth got hurt. I lost my concentration slightly, but she was okay. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice, one that sent my bones cold. It was a raspy, colder, ancient and evil voice.

"Hello Perceus Jackson, Son of the Sea God, or should I say Torrent, god of the tides?" Kronos said and me and the rest of my warriors looked up, I saw fear in Bianca's and Piper's eyes, Anger in Nico's and coldness in Annabeth's.

I looked up at the titan lord and said, "How has Tarterus been Kronos?"  Probably not the best thing to say, but I have a gift to get people pissed off.

"You will die slowly Perceus Jackson, you and your love Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena. Gaea is awakening, the Giants are being reborn, and the Mortals will know that we exist." Kronos said, I felt a stab of indignation, Annabeth raised her dagger, and I saw a look of stubbornness and anger in her eyes. Nico readied his sword while Bianca drew her bow and arrow. Piper looked at the Titan, while I just felt anger.

"Percy's going to go into 'I-Am-Going-To-Make-You-Die-Painfully-And-Slowly' mode." Nico muttered.

I glared at the titan and yelled, "Now!" And we attacked Kronos, Nico and Bianca summoning the dead. Thousands of skeletons attacked the rest of the army, while some of them attacked Kronos. Piper was charmspeaking Kronos while Annabeth and I attacked Kronos mercilessly. Suddenly a smoke appeared and then disappeared, Kronos wasn't there. Kronos had made a run for it. 

Annabeth's POV

I looked at Percy and a note appeared I looked at it and read it aloud, "I await you." I glared at the sky while Percy read the three words over and over. "He escaped." I said, "So now we're going to have more trouble with him, now monsters will attack us more often and... GAH!!!" I glared up at the sky and I felt strong arms around me.

"Annabeth." I heard Percy whisper in my ear, "Calm down." He hugged me and I hugged him back while Piper, Nico and Bianca just watched in disbelief as Percy calmed me down.

"What?" I smirked slightly and they just shook their head. We started to walk and I smiled happy.

Time Lapse

I looked up at the now setting sun and saw that it was almost gone, I smiled slightly then I was sucked into a vision.

I was on my feet, my dagger in my hand fighting with Percy, but my strength giving away. Me and Percy where fighting like demons I kept on attacking the monsters when I felt a hand on me.

"Annabeth." Percy said desperately, He looked into my eyes then I looked into his, slightly confused. I suddenly ducked and a sword appeared while Percy made the monster go to Tarterus.

"Percy, we're kind of busy." I said and stabbed a hellhound.

"I want you to marry me." He said and stabbed a earthborn, I stared at him like he was crazy.

"I don't think now's the best time!" I said then was forced to duck as an enemy half-blood's sword appeared.

"It might be the only time," Percy retorted and he stabbed a leucrota.

I stared at him before I looked at Zeus, "Marry us!" I yelled.

"I'm a little busy here!" Zeus said, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Please!" I shouted.

"Fine!" He shouted back, suddenly I was stabbed through my shoulder and I fell to the ground in pain.

"Annabeth!" Percy yelled.

"Percy..." I murmured.

"Don't go!" He cupped my head in his hand.

"I'll try... Percy, I still love you." I murmured.

I looked up, coming back to present, breathing heavily. "Annabeth?" Percy looked at me in concern.

"I... I'm okay I think." I said, and then I collapsed.