Chapter 47

Chapter Four

Percy's POV

"Okay, so who's going to stay here?" Silena questioned and I watched as Annabeth and Silena went back and forth trying to figure out who goes where.

"I'd say keep four people in Vanguard. It isn't very likely that Void will attack us but it's better to have some guards." Annabeth replied.

"We'll stay." The Stolls said and Katie nodded.

"Me too," She said.

Kathryn stood up, "I'll stay and help Katie." She smiled at us and Annabeth smiled back. She and Kathryn got along pretty good.

"Who's going to rescue Chaos? No offence Percy, but you and Annabeth will need to be on Earth and help against Void." Piper piped (Lol, get it, piped?) up from beside Silena.

Annabeth and I looked at each other. "Do you know anyone who's powerful enough Seaweed Brain?" She questioned.

I scanned the room, thinking, I know that you're with Void, Father but I need a little help.

I heard Chaos's voice in my head, it was a little faint but I could hear him clearly. Ripcurrent and Nightshadow.

"Luke and Zoe," I said, setting my eyes on the two warriors who were looking at Annabeth and I steadily.

"Us?" Zoe asked stunned.

"Are you sure Percy?" Luke added just as stunned.

"Yes." I said smiling at them warmly as Annabeth chuckled.

Annabeth's POV

"Yes." Percy said smiling at them warmly and I chucked. Luke and Zoe's faces were priceless, but then I turned serious.

"It'll be dangerous you're going into Void's domain. Heck, it would be dangerous even for Chaos and Percy." I warned them. Percy mumbled something about being mentioned but I ignored him.

"A big mass of red and black defiantly is dangerous." Luke muttered drily and I gave him a sarcastic clap.

"Yes! Won't that be fun?"

"No." Zoe answered truthfully, chuckling slightly.

I chuckled as well but then stopped. "What's wrong Annabeth?" Percy asked concerned.

"There are only fifteen people." I facepalmed.

"Oh." He said and I punched his arm lightly. "So... the rest of us are going to go to Earth?" he decided to change the subject and I nodded.

"Good Seaweed Brain, very good."

Thalia's POV

And they say that they broke up! Never mind. I lightly tapped Nico on the shoulder and he turned to me with a soft smile. Immediately my heart started doing little footsteps and my breathing hitched. Mentally, I groaned, I wasn't supposed to fall in love yet here I was, falling in love with Death Boy here.

"They're going to get into an argument." I said chuckling at the glaring contest Percy and Annabeth were having. Although it was a playful one Percy's glare was scary, don't tell him I said that though, his ego will multiply by ten.

"Yep, this is going to get bad." Nico added chuckling at his friends who were now glaring at each other playfully.

Zoe's POV

I watched as Percy and Annabeth had a playful argument with a slight smile on my face. I felt the presence of Luke behind me and I smiled. There was just something about Luke that made me feel... safe.

"Hi Zoe." Luke said into my ear while playing with my hair.

"Hi Luke." I chuckled slightly.

"So they're arguing again." Luke said chuckling.

"Yes Lukas they are." I grinned, knowing he hated it when I used his full name.

"Hey!" He grumbled, and I chuckled slightly.

"Okay so we should get ready, we're leaving tomorrow." Annabeth smiled at us but glared at Percy who just nodded obediently.

Luke and I headed out to the dorms.