Chapter 45

Chapter Two

Annabeth's POV

I stood there gaping at Luke as Zoe starting pacing and saying some creative words.

"Zoe? Err... I think I'm a bad influence on you." Thalia said, watching the ex-huntress pace.

"I'll kill Gaea... I'll murder her painfully and make vultures pick at her for years then I'll boil her in oil then I'll hang her upside down a millimeter above the earth for years and then I shoot her with arrows..." Zoe muttered. (A/N You don't want to know how long I think about err, 'creative' death threats...)

"(Insert choice cuss word here) YOU VOID!" Percy shouted, glaring at the all-seer. "WHY CAN'T YOU SEE NO ONE WANTS YOU? (Add choicer cuss words here)" 

"Perseus calm down!" I shouted finally. "You too Zoe." Then I went back to starring at the All-Seer. "I see something..." I muttered, looking at the All-Seer thoughtfully.

"What... wait, are those mortals?" Zoe asked incredulously.

"They're captured..." Percy muttered thoughtfully as Nico, Bianca, Thalia and Luke crowded around us.

"Jake." I hissed, staring at the disgraceful (Eh...) son of Poseidon.  I felt Percy wrap his arm around my waist and I leaned into him.

I watched in horror as he stalked through my old home, Camp Half-Blood. I couldn't recognize it. The only thing that was the same was the shape, other then that it was different.

The lake was bright red, the sky wasn't the same color as the lake, and the sky was crimson. The camp as renamed Camp Void, (No comment) and it looked more like a torture field then a camp. The campers wore tattered blood-red T-Shirts and they were walking around dragging heavy stuff. Jake stood at Thalia's pine, and I noticed that it was dead.

"No..." Thalia moaned, turning grey. "My pine tree... I'll kill that jerk for murdering my tree." She added angrily. "I can still feel it you know!" She shouted at the All-Seer.

"Thalia..." Nico said, and touched her tense shoulder. She visibly relaxed and closed her eyes, then opened them with a gasp.

"What is it?" Nico, Luke, Percy and I asked at the same time in concern.

"He didn't kill the tree! My sprit is trapped inside of it. It won't be able to hold it much longer though," She added darkly, "If he doesn't free my sprit soon it'll rocket out and kill everyone there." She closed her eyes and put her hands on her forehead. "I can feel it fighting..."

"Thals, we'll free your sprit thing. I'm not sure how it is a sprit but somehow we'll release it." Nico said, and she nodded, then, to our surprise, hugged him.

Luke and I gaped at her in surprise while Percy just stared in shock. Zoe and Bianca though, well, they were smirking identical evil grins.

(I just got poisoned by a bee... sorry, random. My foot is swelling now -_-)

I looked at Luke and raised an eyebrow while Percy suddenly began to grin evilly.

"Do I want to know why Percy is grinning evilly?" Luke asked, eyeing him warily, and Thalia released Nico from the hug, but she held on his hand.

"I honestly don't know wh- oh." I began to grin at Nico and Thalia, both of whom were glaring at us now. "Thals, you knotty, knotty, girl." I said, grinning happily.

"Lightning Bug, Ghost Boy, how could you?" Percy asked, smiling at Thalia innocently.

"Kelp Head I am going to kill you." Thalia said dangerously.