Chapter 27

Chapter Two

Percy's/Torrent's POV

I followed the other gods up to the Big House, and I felt my feet tread the familiar path. Although I hadn't been here for 2,000 years the paths were still the same, I saw one of the Campers walk up.

"Lord Leo, Father told me to give this too you, he said something about fire." He said and Leo took the parchment from him smiling.

"Thanks Sam." He smiled and Sam grinned.

"Oh Lady Annabeth, Athena said something about guarding the camp from monsters which are coming." Sam said frowning slightly.

"Oh yeah, that." Annabeth said suddenly smacking her forehead, as Jack walked up.

"Piper, I sentence you to exile." He said anger in his eyes.

"What?" Three voices said in disbelief, Mine, Jason's and Piper's.

"I'm the director here Piper and I can exile you whenever I want, also I want Jason as well, he annoys me, Reyna also because I just don't want her-"She glared at him- "Leo, because he keeps on making jokes, Annabeth because she refuses to kiss me, Hazel because she creeps me out, Frank because he... well I just don't need any other gods.  I am the leader here, as Zeus has faded and I'm now king of the gods, oh and I want you five gone as well." He added pointing to us and I was literately shaking with rage. "Oh and Conner and Travis because they took my money, Grover because he's just Grover and I want Thalia banished as well." He added that as an after thought.

"What gives thee the right?" Lilianna asked her voice carefully controlled, although she was shaking with anger, and she allowed her accent in.

"Since when have thou people start talking in old English?" He said arrogantly.

"That's it." I growled and Shadow and Adriana grabbed my arms.

Perceus don't Chaos suddenly warned in my head.

"I am now king of the gods as Zeus has faded." He said grinning and Jason looked like he had been slapped.

"What do you mean?" He growled.

"Your father faded, oh and Hades and Poseidon have as well." He added and Me, Adriana and Shadow gasped.

"What do you mean my father has faded?" I asked quietly and everyone went silent.

"So you're a Son of Poseidon too? What happened? Did he abandon you?"  Jack asked wickedly.

"You know you..." I said a couple of words that were not so... divine.

"Language." He smirked, while everyone pretty much watched us go back in forth.

"What Happened to my father, Firefox?" I growled and Jack glared at me.

"He faded." He said glaring at me.

"I seriously doubt that, I was told long ago that one fades when his domain has disappeared, The Sea is still out there and the sky is there as well, and I've seen the underworld and it's bigger." I said glaring at him.

"I don't know why those three would fade." He said and added, "Jackson" I glared at him and this time Adriana, Ripcurrent, Shadow, Bellamore and Lilianna glared at him as well, as Piper, Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, Conner, Travis, Thalia and Grover gasped.

"You..." I could not think of an insult so I said, "You bloody Coward." He glared at me murderously and charged but I sidestepped easily.

"I AM NOT A COWARD." He roared and pulled out a sword, while I pulled out Riptide.