Chapter 29

Chapter Four

Annabeth's POV.

Annnd, she's possessed. Seriously, how in Hades did Thalia get possessed? While me and Percy dodged Thalia's blows expertly Luke tried to stop her.

"Let go of me you Traitor!" Thalia yelled and Luke's face looked hurt but he shook his head while Thalia started crying. She was fighting Luke, but then her expression cleared. "Wha-What?" She said confused now, "What happened?"

"Um... You got possessed." Percy said, stating the obvious. '

"By Gaea, I think." I said, and Percy opened his mouth to say something like you think? When I glared at him and he closed his mouth.

"Oh Gee, Thanks Annabeth that's really reassuring, you think now the world's going to end because you don't know." Thalia said sarcastically.

"You have so much faith in me." I said, pretending to be shocked, "Why I never." Percy and Luke were smiling while Thalia grinned evilly.

"Okay." She said and I grinned, but then she whacked me.

"Ouch, what was that for?" I grumbled, rubbing the back of my head.

"I have no idea; I just wanted to do that." She said shrugging and I glared at her, which made her smirk. I grinned evilly and pulled out my knife, but then Jack cut in arrogantly taking my hand, which I pulled it away immediately.

"You see, you're all dangerous. You must leave for the safety of the campers." Jack said and I just exploded.

"JACK I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yelled in anger and I pulled out my dagger and attacked him mirthlessly.

"You can't I'm a god." Jack said, smirking slightly.

"I don't care I still am!" I yelled back in anger, and we started fighting for about 45 minutes, which made the campers stare at us, probably because I was yelling some divine words in Ancient Greek and English. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I whirled around, nearly cutting Percy's head off but luckily he ducked in time.

"YOU ARE EXILED!" Jack yelled and the campers gasped.

"FINE!" I yelled, and for good measure punched him in the nose.

"Ouch! You..." He said some nasty words holding his bloody nose.

"That's not even a real wound." I said glaring at him, he glared at me with anger and his eyes glowed and then there was a sword in my stomach.

"Annabeth!" I heard Percy yell and I doubled over in pain and I passed out.

Percy's POV

"Annabeth!" I yelled fear in my voice and I felt her pulse, it wasn't there. Annabeth was dead.

(Just Kidding! B) He he here's the real part xP)

"Annabeth!" I yelled and she passed out but I caught her just in time and I glared at Jack, who was smirking. "Why the H*** did you do that?" I yelled while holding Annabeth.

"She needed to learn a lesson." He said smirking.

"What? You no good..." And I said a few divine words in a mixture of Latin, Greek, Italian, English and Arabic, Bianca, Luke, Nico, Zoe and Calypso stared at me while I pulled out some nectar and gave some of it to her.

"You must leave right now, I have exiled you now go." He said and the lake responded to him and a jet of water raced toward me, but I held up my hands and stopped it. "What? I'm the most powerful son of Poseidon." He said angrily.

"No, your not." I said softly and he looked at me with fear in his eyes. I looked down at Annabeth and saw that the color was returning and the wound was healing.

"You are all going, now." He said glaring at me, I glared back but then I felt Annabeth stir.

"Ouch... My stomach... Percy?" Annabeth said.

"Hey, I'm here."

"Wha-what happened?" She asked opening her eyes.

"Jack" I glared at him, "Stabbed you."

"Oh." Annabeth said weakly.

"GO!" Jack roared anger now in his voice, pointing first at me, then Annabeth, Then Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Reyna, Conner, Travis, Grover, Thalia, Luke, Bianca, Nico, Calypso and Zoe.

"You're a fool Jack." Luke said softly, "But we'll go."

Annabeth stood up, and then nearly collapsed. "Not better." She muttered. I let her lean on me and we disappeared.

Leo's POV

When Percy, Nico, Luke, Zoe, Bianca and Calypso transported us to the palace I gasped in awe.

"Welcome to Chaos's Palace." Nico said cheerfully, I looked out the window in awe.

"We're in Sanibel." Percy said cheerfully.

"Florida?" I asked confused.

"Yep." Percy said cheerfully, "It used to be Naples, Italy then California then-"

"Percy?" Nico said.

"Yes?"

"Shut it." Nico said, sounding amused, "You're confusing everyone except Annabeth."

"Oh." Percy said and I grinned, then Percy took us on the grand tour while Annabeth happily pointed out random facts and stuff.