Chapter 43

Chapter Eighteen

Percy's POV

It had been about two months since we saved the gods from fading, and Annabeth was officially Chaos's apprentice. Both of us were pretty pleased, at least until Luke, Bianca, Thalia and Nico started teasing us about it.

At the moment, Jake was running Rouge, and unfortunately Camp Half-Blood. The gods have tried to save the campers, but were only able to get a few out, so Chaos offered the gods our camp until we could figure out how to send Gaea and Kronos back to Tartarus.

Also, the mist had disappeared, most of us thought it was due to Hecate and the mortals where not helping at all.

Nico, Bianca and Hazel accidentally found out that Void was rising as well, who was also Chaos's greatest enemy. Let's just say that when I found out and told Chaos, an asteroid hit the Chinese wall, which had survived for 7000 years, the mortals where not happy with us.

Now we were in the Meeting room, trying to make plans with the other minor gods, Luke, Bianca, Nico, Calypso, Zoe, Piper, Jason, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, Thalia, Grover and The Stolls. We had found some other minor gods as well, who had went missing three years ago on earth. They were Clarisse (Who still wants to kill me, even though I'm Chaos's apprentice), Katie Gardner and Will Solace.

There were also two immortal campers. A girl who was called Elizabeth Potter, she was a daughter of Aphrodite, but strangely enough she hated drawing attention just like Piper, and a Daughter of Poseidon, she looked strangely familiar, not due to being a daughter of Poseidon, and her name was Kathryn. No one knew her last name, but she was a lot like me, and apparently Jack imprisoned her because of that.

"...prayers sent to us daily. The mortals know what is going on which is bad. Like very bad." Thalia was saying, and she frowned at the map of the enemies' forces. "Strange... very strange."

"Err, Thalia, I just want to know something. What's bad?" Nico muttered, frowning down at the map on Thalia's right side. Annabeth and I joined them as well, and I frowned at the map as well. Nothing seemed to be wrong at all.

"I just realized, Gaea hasn't caused any trouble, neither has Kronos." Thalia murmured, looking at the map.

"That is strange. I think they might be keeping a low profile, as well as Void." I said, now wondering what they were planning.

"Jumping down into Tartarus twice isn't in my bag of fun... first with Arachne, then falling down twice in one day, one due to a prophecy, and another due to a snake." Annabeth grumbled, referring to the second titan war.

"You're luck keeps on getting better and better." Nico said sarcastically.

"You're right. It does." Annabeth said, now frowning at the map. I looked at the ocean part of the maps and gasped.

"Percy?" Annabeth asked, she held my arm as I stared at the map in horror.

"It's starting." I whispered, pointing at the map, where Oceanus and my father fought.