Wanted

Day 7
I woke up and a ray of sun shined across my eyes. I sat up and scratched my eye to clear up my vision. I saw that I was in a different room then I was in before, a much more comfortable feeling. I saw that their was a slider door open and a beautiful peach tree in bloom outside the door. The wind was blowing gently across the blossoms. I was so awed at its beauty and snapped out when I heard footsteps on wood.
"Hey! Your awake. Looks like the medicine worked to!" The guy said.

"Medicine? Was that what you put in me?"

"Yeah... you were in pretty bad shape. What happened?

"It's to long to tell I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"That the story is long." It was a long story, I didn't want to bore him.

"You don't need to apologize silly... Well when you get up find me alright." I nodded and he left. I looked at my side of my stomach and it was bandaged up! Who wrapped me up... did that guy wrap me with it?!
If he didn't then who did?! Who ever did thank you. I stood up, but my body was super sore! I walked around trying to look for him and was wondering about Master. I wondered why he left me and never came back? Did he mean to leave for ever! No!! I know I'm terrible, but why did he leave?! I felt a hand on my shoulder as I passed a door.

"Hey there you are! Glad your up! Do you feel alright?" He looked straight at me and saw his cute brown eyes that were looking at me. I couldn't stare at him back, because I didn't want him to look at my face reaction.

"I... feel better thank you." He still had his hand on my shoulder.

"Alright I'll show you around town since your going to be here for now on." Was I really going to be here for ever?! If I was then what was going to happen to me? We started walking around town and everyone looked very happy. I was glad there were, but why? He showed me little markets and do and do not's.

"Theres also something I want to show you. Only you and me know this is here."

"You mean you trust me already?" I said

"Yeah I do , because you seem trustworthy already." I felt honored that I was already trust worthy by him. He lead me deep into the woods far away from the village.
"Please don't tell anyone." He said

"I won't I promise."

"Ok just walk forward." I walked forward slowly and saw a small river flow with beautiful flowers and leaves every where!
"I brought you here because..." I turned around and saw him rub his hand across his head.
"Because it reminds me of you." I blushed a little.

"You mean this place! No no I'm not compared to this. Its to wonderful." He walked closer to me and tripped. I laughed silently and tried to hold it in.

"You thought that was funny huh." he said laughing. I nodded and he pretended to fall and he made me fall to!
"You still think it's funny." he said .

"Stop, please not anymore!" I said laughing. He got up and grabbed my hand and to help me up. As soon as I got up I was thinking about Master...
"Hey what's your name?" He said.

"Uh... Mizu. What's yours?" I said

"It's Sakuma." Now that I'm around him it makes me feel unsafe for some reason. I didn't want to be with him alone, because it feels like I'm betraying Master.

"Is it ok if we head back to the village?" I said.

"Already? Ok if you want." I just didn't feel right when he was playing with me. We walked back to the village and when we walked in we saw people gathering towards a poster. I couldn't quite see who was on the poster? I heard them saying "He looks scary" and "It has eyes of a demon." I hope they weren't talking about who I think they are. I got a glimpse of the poster and saw Master!
"...!"

"Are you alright Mizu you looked like you saw a ghost?" Why is Master on the poster that says "Wanted"! Is it because he killed the Princess!
"Mizu!" What going to happen if they catch him?! Are they going to kill him?! Is that way he left me so he wouldn't cause anyone any more trouble?!
"MIZU!!!" I heard Sakuma scream.

"What?" I said quickly.

"Are you ok? Is there something you wanna say?" I wanted to tell, but what if Master doesn't want anyone to know.

"I don't know if I can tell you" I said still looking at the sketch of Master on the poster. They did a wonderful drawing of him.
"Why not? Maybe I can help." I looked at him and could tell he did.
"I just don't want you to get hurt." I said.

"Do you know this guy?! Is he the one who hurt you like that?"

"No! He would never! He's not that kind of guy, even though he's a demon, he saved me."