Main House

Hello!!!!!
   Hey everybody!! How's it all going?!! I hope it's going good!! I promised u all that I had a surprise in this chapter! I don't know if u guys will like it or not. I'm sorry if u were expecting more, but this a new thing for me. Ill tell u when the surprise is coming! Also tell me if u want more of the surprise or not!! Thank you for all of you!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sanba Garasu!" I heard Master yell then all of a sudden a huge long snake with long black hair poofed in front of us! It was floating above the ground! I stayed still looking at it. Then Master grabbed my hand and hopped right on top of the humongous snakes head. He sat criss-cross and put me in his arms! I got nervous really fast. I could feel the warmth from his chest on my back. It made me feel safe. It made me feel calm.
"Sanba this is Mizu. Mizu this is Sanba."

"H...hello." I stumbled!

"Hello... Master how did you meet this cutie?! She looks reeaal pretty!..." I looked down as always to hide away my blushy face, but I was happy that he thought I was a "cutie". He kept on talking but I couldn't listen to what he was saying , because I wasn't focused. Master had his eyes closed. He was getting angry every second. He punched Sanba with his right hand really hard.
"Owww!!" Sanba yelled out.

"Take us to the Main House already." We then started flying higher to the sky. I saw all the trees, animals, homes, and also a beautiful river with two big mountains next to the river with tress growing from the sides! I saw a strike of lightning in the corner of my eye and heard a loud thunder! Then raindrops appeared. I was going to get wet and then everyone is going to see me like this! I looked at the cloud that was pouring on top of us. I've never seen a cloud this close before. Then Master wrapped me with his kimono from both of my sides and put his head on top of my head.
"I'll help you, since you helped me." I felt closer to him! The beat from his heart was  soothing and beautiful. I closed my eyes, soaking in the rhythm from his beating heart. Knowing that his heart is beating brings me relief.
"Thank you." Master held me till we got to his home. I was scared and nervous! I feel like they won't like me. I wish I could reassure myself that they will, but there's no chance. Life takes you anywhere wither you like it or not. Pride is showing up in my head. Why?!
"We're here!" Master picked me up and jumped down. We landed in front of a huge Cherry Tree that was next to a small cute pond.
"This is were you live?! Its huge and amazing!" I was happy for a moment, but it all went away when I heard someone.
"Lord Rikuo your back!" I turned around with a smile on my face and saw something in the pond!

=^•^=^•^=^•^=^•^=^•^=Surprise!!
Rikuo's Pov
I saw Mizu's face go into a smile to nothing. Kappa soon looked straight towards her and waived.
"Kappa this is Mizu. Mizu this is Kappa."

"Hey there!" Kappa said.

"Hello!" Mizu said happily. I hope Kappa didn't scare her if he did, its going to get worse. Kappa got out of his pond and ran towards inside the house. He's probably going to tell everybody that I'm home. I looked at Mizu and told her...
"You ready to meet everybody?" She looked still kinda of nervous. She is really shy, but in the inside she's open to anyone.
"Let's go inside." We walked towards the main room's door.
"Mizu, would you feel better if I introduced you as a guest?" She stood a little away from the door.
"Yes please." I smiled at her and gave her a hug. I couldn't stop hugging her. It made me more happy hugging her knowing that she loves me. I opened the door really fast to surprise everyone. When I opened it, sake poured down on me and everyone yelled
"WELCOME BACK MASTER!!!" I stayed stood having still both of my arms on the doors. How did they arrange a party that fast! Does Mizu know that it was alcohol they poured on me. Everyone pulled me in and closed the doors. Mizu is out there! I tried getting away from everyone who was trying to talk to me and hug me.
"Lord Rikuo!! I'm so glad your back!! You had me worried!! Don't ever leave again!!" Tsurara said throttling me. Everybody was yelling and talking so loud! I escaped from her grasp. And made my way to the door and opened it. Mizu was sitting under the Cherry Tree so that the rain would barely fall on her. I felt like a complete butt leaving her out there! How long was I in there! I closed the doors and let a out a heavy breath.
"Master are you ok?! You smell really weird." Mizu said getting up. Why is she worried about me when I just abandoned her out here in the rain. Mizu, she cares more about others then herself.
"Yeah...I'm fine. Maybe I'll introduce you later...they aren't gonna listen."
"Is something wrong with them. Are they ok?" I guess Mizu has never seen drunk people before.
"They'll be alright. Why don't I show you around the house."

"I would love that!... Sorry I get so fascinated easily." She said with the cutest smile on her face! I wanted to hug her again, but I'd probably make her to nervous. I hope that I didn't leave my room a mess.

Did you guys like it!! Or nah I hope you did. I will try to fit in Rikuo's Pov where it's best fitted in. If you wanna see more in the future plz leave a like or just leave a comment. 😗😍