Why?!

I looked behind me, but nothing was there? I was about to check if Master was really dead, but a hand grabbed my wrist before I could touch Master's neck. Ryan came out of the shadows with a grin on his face. He picked me up by lifting my wrist. He pulled me inside so fast and with so much strength. He shut the door and had blood all over him! The blood of Master.

"Your probably wondering why?" Ryan said.

"Ryan why?"

"Because I love you." Ryan had made me lean against the wall. Ryan leaned over to my ear and told me...

"I love you." Ryan hugged me. I tried to escape his grip, until Okami broke the door and attacked Ryan. I ran and carried Master away. I was about a mile away. I heard Okami's call saying he's coming. It was such a relief that Okami was still alive. I had another cabin , about a mile away and we were almost there. Okami came a few minutes later, but he was covered in blood. Now Ryan is really going to pay for what he has done. We finally made it to my cabin. I opened the door and settled Master on the bed. I sat right next to Master and looked at Okami. I checked Okami and it was just a few scratches. I never got to check if Master had a pulse or not. I put my two fingers on the side of his neck. His body was ice cold. When I touched Master I couldn't believe it, I heard the door open.

"You stupid wolf! Mizu I know your in here." Ryan said. Okami started howling.

"There you are you stupid wolf!" Ryan said. Okami started running into the woods so Ryan would follow. When Ryan was gone I found the secret trap door that Dad made. I grabbed