Trophy Bride

I'm sorry for interrupting your reading my cuties! (≧∇≦) But I would like to say thank you for you all for reading and motivating me to make more chapters! You guys are really what make this book alive! I really appreciate you all!
o(^^)o

"I think we should warn Master." Kappa grabbed my wrist and ran into the woods.
"Kappa where are we going?!" I said while running.
"A shortcut." We stopped at a small pond and looked into it. The moon's reflection was beautiful and divine. Kappa still was holding on to my wrist but this time tighter.
"Hold your breathe." Kappa dived in pulling me with him.
"AHHH!..." It was pitch black in the water! We were moving, but I couldn't see anything! Then I saw a beam of moon light. We reached the top of water and I gasped for air. I looked around and saw it was where I first meet Kappa! He looked at me and I looked at him back. He then jumped out of the water pulling me with him. I was super soaked! Kappa saw that I was too. Kappa was dripping water but he didn't mind.
"Turn towards me." I turned facing towards Kappa and he gathered all the water off of me!
"How?... Thank you Kappa! I owe you one!" He nodded.
"Now we have to find Master." He said. I nodded back. He lead the way inside the main house, I followed behind him. We made our way to the room everyone was at. Everyone was still drinking that smelly stuff. That stuff must taste good? It was more wilder then before! Kappa went to look for Master,but I had no idea where to start! I decided to asks someone. As much as scared I was, I have to find Master.
"H...Hello I'm sorry to disturb you, but... do you know where Master is? I would be really appreciated if you knew."
"..." The man looked at me in awe.
"YOU HAVE THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL!!!!" He grabbed me and hugged me tightly! He smelled really strong of that smelly stuff!
"Thank you sir b...but ahhh!!" He started to squeeze me tightly!!
"Don't even try escaping cutie! I ll make you my trophy bride!"
"Heyy!!! She's my trophy bride!!" Another man came forward stumbling.
"Your gonna have to fight me for her! Oh wait your to scared!"
"Sir... Please let go of me T^T" I didn't want to see more fighting. Two rabbits fighting back home in the mountains wasn't as bad as people fighting!
"Ohh sweetie! Don't worry I won't hurt you! Now give me a kiss!" He leaned in trying to kiss me on the lips, but I kept moving my head back and forth trying to dodge his breath and lips! Everyone around us was circling around us! I closed my eyes and said
"Please stop!" Everyone went silent. I was about to cry. Why do I have to be so sensitive. I can never be tough... every time I do I feel like crying because it hurts me more. But when I opened my eyes the guy was gone! There was a massive hole on the wall where the man had been standing. I looked at the gaping huge hole in awe! I turned back to face the crowd and saw Master stand over me.
"She is no ones trophy." Master said while still looking thru the hole he made. He then looked at me and made a soothing smile that made me feel safe.