Trust

Kon'nichiwa!! *•*
Hello!! I just wanted to say thank u guys so much!! You guys r really awesome and kind for reading this! Some of u guys even asked me to help u in some of your own books and I'm glad u guys came to me for help. Please tell me if u need or suggest anything! Thank u guys for everything!! 😉😘 Now to the story!     

Also I have a surprise in the next new chapter!!
******************************

Oh I'm sorry for your father." I said looking down at my blanket. Master sat down with one knee up. His left side was facing towards me.

"You know what?" Master said looking out through the door. I looked up and saw Master's face. The wind blew in and swayed our hair. And then it stopped. He turned his head to look at me with a smirk on his face.

"Maybe I'll show you my old man back home."

"What!... you mean meeting your grandfather! What if he doesn't like me!? What if everyone hates me?! What if..." Master leaned in towards me with one finger on my lips with me not noticing.

"Trust me... he will." Master said with still a smirk on his face. I blushed, because on how close he was! =•.•= He took his finger away from my lips and looked back outside. I was happy and nervous at the same time. I looked back at my blanket and saw his hand right next to my left leg. I saw him smiling while looking at the tree. I heard thunder and it sent me to jump up from the ground. Master looked and me and laughed. I had a frightening face on me and was brought to normal when I saw Master laughing. It gave me a smile back to see him happy instead of concern and angry. It made me want to... I slowly gave master a peck on the cheek. It felt like an eternity when I felt his warmth on my lips it made my heart pound insanely. Master had stopped laughing and had a shocked face upon him. I stopped and saw his face still in shock.
"..." It became quite for a while.

"I'm sorry!" I said in embarrassment. I looked at him again and his face was a bright red. I was happy once again and laughed. Master looked at me still with redness on his face. His hair was covering his eyes still in embarrassment. He stood up and walked towards the peach tree.
"Master I'm sorry for laughing!"  I said while I was getting up. I walked towards Master and saw that he was looking up at the the peach tree. I stood next to him and looked at the divine tree. It was beautiful and elegant.

"Alright let's go." Master said while walking back to the room. I turned around and he picked up the blanket that I was using, but it wasn't even a blanket! It was Master's robe I was using!

"Go where?" I said.

"Where heading to my place." He looked at me with that smirk again! Augh!! He always gets me with it! I don't know why, but it's makes me look away from him

"Wait we really are going?! I'm terribly shy to people!"

"You weren't with me." He said walking towards me.

"But that's because you were terribly hurt." I said in a pouty voice.

"I wonder how Tsurara will react to you? Hope she doesn't freeze you."

"Huh?" I said looking at master to hear what he said.

"Oh...uhh...nothing!" His face had a scared worried look. I heard the word "Tsurara", but if he said if it was nothing then I'm not worried! I trust him!