Unforeseen Marriage

You must forgive me again! But I love reading all of your comments some make me laugh and think! I also forget very easily but your comments are what really bring me back I love them! (It also brings me back to more chapters) I hope you enjoy 😊

I began to overthink and wondered "what am I going to do?"
"Seems Princess will be here half an hour" Master said. I guess I'll see my very first wedding. I walked towards a big table called a alter I believe from what I remember. It was pure white it was beautiful, butI've never seen one but my mother has told me about them. She's said it's a very special moment for the people who want to love each other forever. I watched everyone setting up long chairs. The long chairs were half way covered in white lace and a light gray ribbon draped over it. I didn't know what to do but stand and watch. I could see in the corner of my eye Master was sliding closer to me.
"Mizu..." I looked up at him
"Don't worry Mizu, It'll all be okay" he was about to place his hand in my waist, but we both heard someone yell.
"Massster! We are ready for her!" Said a lady with really gorgeous brown hair. I stared amazed at it.
"Thank you Kejoro take care of her."
"Yes Master."
"Mizu follow her and if anything happens tell me."
"Yes... but where am I going?" I said. We're they taking me away from him, this palace, the wedding?
"It's okay Mizu follow Kejoro and she will explain...I'll miss you but I'll be waiting here in this spot for you okay." I nodded and trusted him.
"Follow me sweety!" Said Kejoro Cheerfully I followed behind her. We went outside and I still wondered.
"Where are we going?"
"Oh just in this big room right here." She opened the door for me and and what I saw was unforeseen.