Kindness

I could. I dropped every thing I had collected. I ran as fast as I could. I fell down on the ground and I sprained my ankle. I saw the bear standing in front of me. I laid there doing nothing to protect myself. I closed my eyes not wanting to see the bear, but instead my parents. The bear had his powerful claws above me and was about to kill me, but I heard a slash noise. I opened my eyes and couldn't believe who it was. It was Rikuo! My heart was bounding rapidly that I almost couldn't breathe.

"Are you okay?" He said. I couldn't believe that Rikuo came to help me.

"I ..."

"Your ankle is hurt." How did he know my ankle was hurt. I had that feeling again that happy moment I had before. I was lost trying to figure out what was happing, until I heard a loud slash. I looked up and saw the bear on the ground dead. Rikuo was standing in front of him. How did he kill him so fast? He came towards me and gently picked me up and started taking me towards back home.

"Rikuo... I thought you were sleeping?" I said

"No I didn't sleep at all. I saw you wake up this morning."

"You mean you saw me change clothes!"

"I tried not to... sorry." I was so embarrassed and I could tell that Rikuo was to. I looked at him and his face was red, which I thought it was funny.

"Thank you Rikuo, but I can try to walk so you don't have to carry me."

"No, let me carry you. Also your hurt, I own you one for helping me." He stared at me and I smiled back. We arrived home and Rikuo set me down on my bed. And I forgot something.

"I left my basket!"

"I'll get it." I saw him walk out the door.

"Wait!" I yelled. I couldn't believe he was going all the way to go get a... I heard the door open.

"Here." How did he get it so fast.

And I had a question I wanted to ask him.

"Thank you. Rikuo can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"What happened to you to make you come all the way here?"

"It's a long story you wouldn't want to here it."

"Please tell me!" Rikuo sat next to me on my bed. And started to tell me.

"All right. I'm the master of a clan. And by the age 13 I have to be married. I turned 13 and I still wasn't married, so was a princess at that time, but she is the worst person I have ever meet. She said when I turned 14 we would get married. When the day came I ran away, because there was no way I was going to marry her. When she realized that I was gone she sent her best hunters and demons after me."

"Why would she send demons after you."

"Because, I'm a demon. Your not scared are you?"

"No!, I'm not!" I couldn't believe he was a demon but that would explain a lot. The first person I ever meet is a demon.

"Good, if you were how would I ever gain your love." He stared at me while he said those words. My heart was bounding insanely. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I couldn't understand the feeling that I was having.

"What's wrong... Mizu?" Rikuo wrapped his arm around me. I could feel his muscular arms around me.

"I'm confused?" I said.

"About what?"

"What I'm feeling right now. I feel happy."

"Your feeling love."

"My mother told me about that word."

"Where are your parents? I would like to meet them."

"They both..." I didn't want to say that they were dead. If I did I would of started crying.

"Oh, I'm sorry, so you live here by yourself?

"Yeah."

"You don't mind if I live here with you?"

"No, not at all! I enjoy your company very much. You make me feel happy and confused."

"Thanks I also enjoy you very much." I felt his arm hugging my waist gently. He brought me closer to him so he could feel me better. I felt all warm and cozy in his arms. I had no idea why he was hugging me gently.

"How does your ankle feel?" He said.

"Still can't move it." I've never had been hurt before, besides the pain when my parents died. The pain when my ankle sprained, it hurt and I couldn't move and I was concentrated on the pain.

"Is it okay if I touch you, so I can patch you up?" Those were the same words that I told him. I didn't respond, because I was so blushed. I didn't want him to stare at me. He grabbed my leg gently and took my shoe off and started healing my ankle. I was still blushing due to the fact that Rikuo said he loved me. Is there two meanings to that word? As soon as he was done he said "done" the same thing I said. I laid down on my bed to rest.

"Rikuo are the demons coming after you still?" I said.

"I hope not. Why don't we talk about something else."

"Like what?"

"Like... how do you feel about me?"

"I think your a cool guy."

"Not like that!"

"Then what do you mean?"

"Do you love me back?"

"Is there two meanings in love. There is the friend love and what's the other?"

"It means you love them. That you want to be with them forever."

"...?" I gave him a face that clearly said "What?"

"You still don't get it."

"Nope sorry." I had no idea what he was saying. "Friend Love" means you want to be with them forever as well. What's the difference?

"Ok it means