This One Hurt

I heard chains rattle and looked over. I saw Master's right arm free. The Princess jumped out of the bed and looked confused on what was happening. Master ripped the rest of it if it were nothing. The
Princess charged at him with the knife she scared me with before, but instead she came toward me. She opened the cell, dragged me out and had the knife on my throat. The coldness of the small blade made me feel uncomfortable. Master stood at the same spot. He didn't even flinch.
"If you even move I will cut her throat and YOU KNOW I WILL!" She said with great anger. Master took a step forward. I was ready for the cold knife to cut my throat, but instead I got something better. Something I thought I would never have again. Warmness behind me appeared. It felt like the demon who I've only know for 6 days. I looked down and saw a black, silky, huge robe beside me with the Princess laying on top of.
"AHH... the Princess! Is she ok?" I said. I felt bad, because all she wanted was a man who would love her and maybe it would change her.
"Shes just knocked out..." He said.
"oh...ok."
"I missed you..." Master put his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist. The feeling I thought I would never have again, until I felt a unbearable pain. I struggled to get out of Master's arms.
"Mizu whats wrong?... Clam down!" Every time he tried to pull me back to him the pain grew more and more painful!
"Stop... hugging... me... PLEASE!!" Master let go of me and I fell down on the ground. I didn't know why it hurt so much when he hugged me. I've always enjoyed hugs, but this one hurt.
"Are you ok Mizu?" He said.
"No... I'm sorry I yelled."
"It's alright." I looked at my arms, legs, and finally found the problem.