A New Battle Begins

I went back to the floor I was sleeping on. The room became silent. I wanted to help Master, but I guess not. A few hours past by and Master stood up. He grabbed his blade.

"What's wron..."

"Shhh." Master said quietly. We both fell quiet to listen, but then we heard a howl.

"Is that your dog?" He said.

"Is it Okami?" I said. I couldn't really recognize it for some reason.

"I'll go see." I went up the ladder and opened the latch. I opened the door and saw a tall dark shadow, until it's brown eyes opened.

"Hey Mizu." Ryan said. I closed the door, but it was to late Ryan was pushing the door open. He opened the door with ease. I fell down due to the impact. I didn't want to yell for help, because I didn't want Master fighting in his condition. Ryan came towards me and kneeled down almost on top of me.

"So, where is your 'Master' Mizu?"

"..." I didn't tell him anything!

"Come on Mizu. You can tell me anything." He came closer to me. I was pined down on the ground. Ryan had his hand right next to my head and leaned in closer to my ear and said...

"Just to let you know I still love you, but if you won't tell me maybe you will to my blade." Ryan took his blade out and aimed it towards my stomach. I had my eyes closed and heard a slash. I opened my eyes and looked up and saw Master. Ryan took his blade away from Masters and tried to attack me again, but Master had grabbed my wrist and took me away from his strike.