Golden Scroll

Hey kind people!! I'm so so sorry for my lateness in these chapters!! But don't worry I'm still here with the chapter "Golden Scroll" Read and find out what this means! ( ^ω^ )
Back to the story! o(^^)o

Everyone in the room began to complain.
"She's human!"
"What!! Lord Rikuo!!"
"The bloodline would be ruined!" I thought he was going to introduce me as his guest! He told me he was*・'(*゚▽゚*) Bloodline? I wondered what that meant? Is he Royal? If he was, then why marry me. Im not good enough for him. He deserves someone who's Royal. My mind went to pure sadness. Master was still looking at me with amorous! His face then went to concern when I heard what everyone was saying. Then a massive gale went through the room. Then everyone stopped.

"Does anyone have a complaint?" He sounded serious and had the same face he had when he killed Sakuma. No one answered at all.

"Rikuo do you know what you are doing?" An old short man was standing near a door as if he just came in. He stood there and gave Master a stare. Master had his back turned away from him and had his eyes closed.

Rikuo's Pov
I closed my eyes. I'm glad on what I said to everyone. I made poor Mizu blush. And I'm ready to hear my scolding from my old man.

"You will ruin the demonic blood you inherit and make our future fear and our 4th Heir even weaker then yourself now. That is why you must not marry..." He went silent. He didn't know Mizus' name. I could tell he was looking at her. His eyes were amazed and shocked.

"You still can't marry her." He sounded pouty as he said that. And he still continued.

"That's why you must marry someone who does inherit demonic blood, Princess Majesty." That name caught my attention. I hated that name. I opened my eyes quickly in hate.The first thing I saw was Mizu. She saw how I responded to what he said. Just seeing her made me feel more calm and at peace. She was innocently just standing there and knew what my answer would be. I can't wait to tell him my answer. I turned halfway towards him and Mizu. I didn't want to lose sight of her. I don't want to lose her again. I thought of my answer to say to him, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny idiot!" The old man said with a vain throbbing on his head. I stopped and spoke with tension.

"She's dead." Everyones faces were in awe, except for the old man.

"Then tell me Rikuo, why would she be dead?" His voice sounded curious. I grinned and laughed a little.

"I killed her." His face expression didn't change at all. He wasn't surprised. It wasn't what I expected from him. Then all of a sudden he started laughing! It made me furious and annoyed!
"Why are you laughing now old man!" He let out a few giggles and pulled out a scroll.

"What is that?" I said with my full attention and my eyes dead on the gold scroll. Gold scrolls only mean one thing.

"This child is a letter from your fiancé."