Darkness Is Here

What was going on with both of them. I got really scared when they first pulled their blades out.

"Guys please no, please no fighting! I beg you." I said. They both went at each other and disappeared. Then I heard a clash of swords outside. I went outside and saw them. The only thing I could think of right now was try to interfere. I ran towards them and yelled "Stop please!", but they still went after each other. I saw blood rise in the air. I looked at them and they were both covered in blood! All because of me! I was so confused. I didn't know what to do, until I heard silence. I looked back at them and they were both lying on the ground. Did they pass out or die? I had no idea, so I checked both of them if they had a pulse. They were breathing, I was so relived. I brought in Ryan first, because he was injured the most. I set him on my bed gently. I saw a trail of blood on my floor from Ryan.

"You poor thing, I'm sorry." I said. I had to bring in Master as well, but I didn't have anything comfortable for Master to rest on. I brought Rikuo in my house and saw a lot of blood outside in the snow. I didn't want to set Master on the floor, so I built another bed. It took me about half an hour to build, but it was worth it. I set Master on the bed and looked at them both in shame.

"You guys why?" I said. I started to help them both in their poor condition. I saw deep cuts everywhere, it was horrible. Once I was done with that I started to clean up and make food and fell asleep on the ground.

Day 4

I woke up at 1:24 A.M. Ryan woke up as well. I ran towards him to warm him not to get up, but it was to late.

"(groan) What happened OWWW!"

"Ryan don't get up! Please, your still badly injured." Ryan was almost covered in bandages. He was badly injured. He looked over at his shoulders and saw Master.

"So he's still alive." He said.

"Yeah, he wasn't badly injured like you." I looked at Master for a while and looked back at Ryan and he had a straight angry face.

"Umm, how do feel?" I said.

"When I move it hurts, but I'll live." I gave Ryan a worry look, but it didn't bother him. I felt sad now.

"So are you going to tell on Rikuo?"

"Yeah."

"WHY!?... I mean why?"

"I hate him."

"Oh Ryan please don't."

"Now why is that?"

"I..." I felt my face get warmer and knew my face was a little red.

"I enjoy having Rikuo here. He was the first person I ever meet and my friend. I don't want to lose him." I felt a tear coming again. I really would miss him if he left. I would be alone and so many more depressing things you can think of. He made me feel "I'm not a waste in this beautiful world." I heard Master wake up. I looked over and saw him staring at me, but it was a calm face. I got up and hugged him.

"OWW!" Master yelled out.

"I'm sorry." I was still hugging Master. He put his right hand on the top of my head.

"I heard what you said."

"What! you heard everything!"

"Yeah and thanks Mizu I would miss you to." I felt my face getting red again.

"Hey! she's mine!" Ryan yelled out.

"You wanna fight again i'll kick your as..." I interrupted Master.

"Hey no butt words please." I said. it was quite for a moment, until I broke the silence and awkwardness.

"Umm you guys hungry?"

"I don't eat." Master said.

"Oh how about you Ryan?" Ryan looked at me, like if master wasn't there.

"I would love some." Ryan said. I went to the kitchen and saw a wolf. It's was Okami. Ever since I was 6 years old I found him starving to death, it was the first animal I saw as well. I carried him home and feed him. He comes and visits me three times a week. I grabbed Ryan's bowl and when I walked in they were fighting! I tried to push each other away, but Ryan grabbed the bowl out of mine hand.

"You said you don't eat huh? Try this then!" Ryan throw the hot bowl of food at Master's face as hard as he could.

"Please stop it!" I said. I tried to help them, but they keep fighting! I can't do anything to stop them! I dropped on the ground and started sobbing. Everything around me was all silence. Darkness has finally reached me and made me want to give up.