Trapped

Day 6

I finally woke up, but all still bloody and filthy. I sat on my legs and itched my eyes and looked around and found myself all alone in a corner surrounded by cell bars in a beautiful, king-like bedroom. The cell was really small, I couldnt even stand up. I saw a window next to my left and peeked though it. The view outside was beautiful!, but I saw a village that looked like it was abandoned years ago and it still had people living there. They had such worn out clothing on them. Maybe they work for the princess. Is she a dictator? I glanced at the moon and sat back down. There In the middle of the room I saw a beautiful round, red and gold bed. I was amazed on how divine the room was, until I heard chains clatter in the room. My eyes slightly opened as I saw the bed move with such struggle. I saw Master's face pop up from the bed. He had a massive scar in the middle of his right eye. I sat there watching Master trying to get free, but all that struggle would be for nothing. Master stopped and gave up. I could hear panting from him. He popped up his head again and scanned the room. He finally looked his way to me and just laid there with his glowing rich blood red eyes. I stared at him back.

"Mizu your ok!" He whispered silently.

"..." I looked down not wanting Master to look at me. Its all of my fault I wish I can say I'm sorry, but...

"Mizu? Please answer me! I know this is a lot on you, but at least look at me."
I glared at Master just telling him what was on my mind.

"I'm sorry..."

"...for what? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes I did... I..." I heard heel shoes coming towards us real fast! I knew it was Princess Majesty coming to this room. I heard the door open. I sat there in awe as soon as she walked in. I was the first thing she saw as she walked in giving me a "I hate you face". I looked away and heard her coming towards my way slowly. She stopped in front of me and looked down at me. I looked up and saw she had a sharp knife with her. She crouched down and took the knife close to her face twisting the blade slowly. I gulped and leaned back slowly.

"Don't touch her anymore!" The princess stood up and turned to face Master. She made her way to him slowly, putting her hand on the bed brushing it along the red velvet blanket.

"Oh I forgot you were here my demon!" Princess Majesty leaned towards Master's face and was forcing him to kiss her. I could tell that he didn't want any from her.

"Hey!... I mean... stop." She ignored me, I closed my eyes and sighed. I didn't want to yell at her so I held back. I closed my eyes. I was thinking as I breathed in the deep fumes of hatred and desperation in the air. Man... I really wished I was home. How great it would be in my homeland and memories. I snapped back to reality as soon as I heard a chain break free.