Woken

I wanted to protect Master as much as I could to repay him back for all he has done for me. My vision went black and I fell on the ground.

Day 8
I woke up staring at the ceiling of a room I was in. I remembered what happened yesterday! I rose up quickly. I saw Master on one of the branches from the the peach tree. I thought only innocent people could see it? Is Master innocent? It was morning, but dark clouds roam the sky's. I tried standing, but I fell to the ground. Master heard me fall and came rushing towards me.

"Hey don't get up yet, silly." He said telling me in a calm soothing tone.

"Sorry."

"It's fine, but does your side hurt?"

"Not really... it's just really sore."

"I just can't believe that your still alive... your such a innocent thing, but your really tough."

"Thank you... !?" I remembered something.

"Where's Sakuma!?" I said.

"... Oh that's his name!... Why? Did you like him?"

"No! It's just that... as soon as I fell, you attacked him."

"... yeah... he's kinda... gone." He said while itching the back of his ear.

"Where did he go?"

"He's... dead. Besides, all he wanted was you, but not in the good way."

"What do you mean by not in a good way?" I said curiously.

"I wouldn't want to ruin you." I sat up right and got comfy in my bed. The winds became stronger and also could be heard. The dark clouds became darker every minute.

"It looks like it's gonna rain." Master said while staring outside. The peach tree was moving along with the wind.

"Wait?... you can see that tree too?"

"Yeah why?"

"That means that you have a righteous heart too!"

"Really... so this might be the tree of innocence." Master said.

"You heard of it!?"

"Yep my grandfather told me stories about it. I just didn't think this was the one."

"Who's your grandfather?"

"He's an old man, really old. He was know as Nurarihyon the Lord of Pandemonium. He meet my Grandmother, she was also a princess, a very special one. She had the ability to heal and she was also beautiful. Many yokai tried to eat her, because they thought they would gain power as much as a hundred demons. My grandfather had heard about her and wanted to see how beautiful she really was. He passed through the barrier to protect her from yokai, and got to see her. Since then they got married and had my father."

"Wow... I hope you don't mind, but who's your father?"

"His name was Rihan Nura. I really didn't get to know him, because he died when I was only 4 years old. I remember the day a girl in black killed my father.