Heartbeat

Master and went down the trap door. Master was pretty heavy, but I managed to get both of us down. I settled Master down on a bed that was there. I looked at Master not knowing what to do. I waited for Okami to come back. Okami probably led Ryan into his pack of wolves, but I don't know if that will do. I fell asleep at 3:02 A.M.

Day 5

I woke up a day later, but it was 6:13 A.M. I heard a noise and opened my eyes quickly. I saw Master staring at me.

"Master!" I said. He looked away from me when my eyes were about to meet his. He didn't say anything to me. Master looked sad and angry.

"Master?" He didn't look. He closed his eyes and said in shame...

"I'm sorry Mizu." He opened back his eyes. Masters eyes were so beautiful and scary to those who judge by appearance.

"Master, but I'm fine I'm not hurt."

"I know your scared though!" Master said. He got me there. I was terrified, but I guess this is life. Master was badly hurt, but there was really nothing that I can work with here. The rest of the medical material was all the way back there, but I was still grateful for what I have here.

"Master? Is it ok if I..."

"No." He interrupted me and said without thinking.

"Why? Master please I don't want you to die! What will make you to let me help you, please I just want you to be okay!"

"You really will miss me won't you?" Master gave me a grin. I really would miss Master. When I felt his heartbeat I was so happy. I could hardly believe it!

"Yeah, I would a lot." I was staring down on the ground so he wouldn't see me shed a tear. I didn't like the thought that someone else died, because of me. I almost had a tear come.

"No wonder your parents called you Mizu." Master said.

"Huh?"

"Mizu means water right?"

"Yeah why?"

"I realized you cry a lot when ever a big or small problem comes."

"I guess so, I'm sorry."