Join Us!

Mizu's Pov
When Master looked at the gold scroll, he looked very worried. I'v never seen him so worried before.
"No... I killed her!" Master said insanely.

"So you tried killing Princess Majesty?" The old man said.
"Wait... You told me she was knocked out" I said quietly. Everyone looked at me! I have the spotlight now!! Nooo! They can have it back! I didn't think they heard me!! I tried not to twitch when everybody was looking at me. I looked at Master to calm me down.
"Well.... I didn't want you to know...that I killed someone in front of you. I didn't know how you would react if I told you I killed her." My eyes grew in shock. I stood there, feeling cold. I had a flashback when Ryan died in front of me too. I didn't know Master tried to kill her! Master saw my body language and was ashamed of himself.
"Well she's not dead Rikuo! She still wants to marry you! And I think the wedding day is schedule this week! I think you hit her head so hard she forgot all about it!" The old man sounded happy and was trying to mock Master. Master walked towards the old man and grabbed the scroll. While Master was walking towards him everyone went back to a their huge groups and surrounded me!
"Let's celebrate Lord Rikuo's new marriage today!!!" Everyone smelled the same... that weird smell was what they were drinking! I was trying to make my way towards the front to see Master but someone wrapped their big arm around my neck! It was a friendly arm hold. I didn't want to be spoken to because I would freeze in terror! But I heard a generous and cheerful voice.
"Come drink with us!! You must be new!! Did Master welcome you!! We are heading to a place called Bakenekoya... Yeah that's what it's called!! I'm Aotabo! And that's Kubinashi and he is Kurotabo! And hey!...Kappa!!... You wanna go with us 4!!" I looked over to kappa and he was just leaning back comfortably not saying one word. He shrugged and came towards us. He was the guy I saw before in the pond. Aotabo gripped onto my neck even tighter and pulled me towards the door to head out! I almost escaped his grip but he pulled me back harder. And the other guys were cheering and they all smelled like the drinks.
Day 9
It turned midnight and we were on our way to the place they told me about. I wonder what it was!! Was it a store? As we were on our way, I saw a lot of people walking pass us and not notice these guys carrying me against my will!! The guys were laughing and yelling,but still no one around us cared!
"Why... Isn't anyone... Noticing us? "I said softly over their screaming. They all heard me and got quiet.
"Well!!... They can't because of our fear and power!! And thanks to Master Rikuo we will be even stronger!!" Aotabo said saying as if he was motivating someone. I wondered if Master noticed if I was gone? I don't want to make him worried!! Aotabo still had his arm around my neck and it started to hurt a little bit.
"We're here!! Haha! Your going to like it little lady!!" I was wondering what was behind that door?! Kappa opened the door and a guy about a little taller then my height greeted us.
"Hello and welc..... Aotabo!! Kurotabo!! What are you guys doing back here again!?"
"Again?! I thought that was yesterday Ryota Neko? Haha! But we are celebrating Masters return and he's also getting married soon!"
"Yeah! The news spread quickly here!...." He was smiling and laughing, but he saw that I was wrapped by Aotabos arm.
"Uh... Aotabo? I think your hurting her."
"She's fine! She's pretty strong! She almost pulled me!"
"I've never seen her before?" He leaned into my face and examined me closely. His ears were wiggling while he was sniffing me.
"Yeah neither have we? Master brought her when he came back! I think she's with us now!"
"Well... Come in!! It's crazy here since the Masters arrival!" We went inside and it's bigger in the inside then the outside! I was amazed! All the lights luminating the happiness that everyone had. The weird smell was far worse in here then back at Masters home! We sat at a table and I was sitting in the middle of everyone. Kappa to my right and Aotabo to my left.
"Alright guys ready to order your drinks!"
"The same as usual for everyone!... Oh!... What about you little lady!" Aotabo said.
"..." I froze I didn't know what to say!
"I ll order for you then! She'll have the strongest you offer!!" Strongest?!... Strongest what!!? What was he talking about!? What did we all order?!
"Haha!! Its great to have us all here and....! with a girl! Hey kappa why not introduce yourself!"
"I have already." Kappa said.
"Really!! Why not know each other more!" What's Aotabo trying to do?! I'm so confused!
"Alrighty" Kappa said. He stood up on his seat jumped onto the table and then to the floor. He then reached out his left hand to me. I got on the table and scooted my way to him. I grabbed his hand to help me down. I didn't want to drink the smelly stuff either.
"Go easy on her Kappa!!" Aotabo said yelling.

Hopefully I can make the next chapter more interesting then this one! ^3^
Thank you all! And Thank you for your patience! I have the next chapter made already so you may not have to wait as long as this one did 😅🎉
Bye Bye!