The Tree of Innocence

"Wait he's a demon! You mean the ones from hell?" Sakuma said with very little curiosity.

"Yeah... I mean...!" I was about to lie, but I've never lied before.
"Yeah he is, but don't tell anyone, please!" I turned away from the poster towards Sakauma and I saw him laughing! It hurt my feelings that he didn't believe me, even though he said he trusted me already. I was about to beg him to believe me, but It was Master I was talking about and I have to be strong. I gave him my first serious face that I learned from Master, since he always does it all the time.
"...". I gave him the face. He stopped.

"Your not joking?"

"No!" I said. I saw that the sun was going down. I can't believe a whole day flew by just by taking a tour. I also had a feeling that someone is watching me like before.
"Lets talk about it inside I'll make us some tea, since its getting dark."

"Alright, thank you." We headed back inside the building that had the peach tree. We both went in the kitchen.

"Do you live here by your self?" I said.

"Yeah, pretty much no one wanted to live in here, because they all said that they seen ghost every in here."

"I don't see any ghost? Have you yet?"

"No, but its beautiful in here isn't."

"It is. I love the peach tree that you have!"

"What peach tree?"

"The peach tree that I saw this morning, its in bloom right?" I said.

"You mean you saw it?!" The water was boiling and hot water splashed on his hand!
"HOTTT!!!" He said yelling.

"Im sorry you weren't paying attention!" I said sadly.

"Its not your fault Mizu. You say sorry a lot don't cha."

"I've been told." I said while scratching my head.

"Show me where you saw that peach tree and I'll tell you about it."

"Ok, but I don't remember what room I was in, do you know?"

"Yeah." He lead me towards the room I was in and it was still there!

"Its still there!" I said.

"We will sit here then." We both sat in the room I was sleeping with the slide doors open.

"So did you really see it?" He said, he then took a sip of his tea.

"Yeah its beautiful. Is it bad if I see it?!"

"No, Its a blessing."

"A blessing?"

"Our village ancestors were full of brutal warriors. Willing to kill anything insight, but there were only a few who would fight for good and protect. Those few good men wrote a sacred poem that only a pure heart would understand its words. Only the innocent of innocent can see it. The peach tree and poem could be only found by also a righteous heart."

"What does the poem say?"

"I don't know, but I've heard It does good." I took a sip of tea and it reminded me of comfort.

"Hows the tea?" He said.

"It's amazing! What tea leaves are these?"

"Its a secret my mother taught before she passed away."

"What happened to her?"

"Princess Bitch took her away as a personal slave and she died of extreme exhaustion. After she died they throw her body out if she were nothing."

"Oh both of my parents died too."

"I haven't seen you here before. Where are from?"

" Oh I'm about a whole day away from horse. I live up in the snowy mountains by myself."

"By yourself up there?!"

"Well not anymore till he came."

"Oh you mean that guy."

"Yeah that guy. I call him Master."

"You mean you both were up there by yourselves?!"

"Yep, but he was really beated badly."

"Do you like him?" I blushed a little

"Um... he told me that he did. but..." Sakuma got closer to me.

"but what Mizu." He brought my face slowly closer to his. He wanted to kiss me, but I didn't want to, because I felt like I would be betraying Master again. He started to get really close to me. He leaned forward till I fell on my back. I couldn't move, because he pinned both of my hands down. He tried kissing me again, but I kept moving away. I was getting scared. I didn't know what he was doing to me. It reminded me of what Master was doing to me when I first meet him!
"Sakuma stop!!!" I said.

"Let her go."