Princess

Ryan was just standing there? I looked up at him and saw a knife though his head!?

"Ryan..." I said. Ryan fell down on the ground, but a girl was standing right behind him. Two big guards were standing near Master's body. I looked at her with fear, because of all the crazy things going on.

"Stupid Ryan killed him." She said. She looked about my age. She looked at me for one second and looked away.

"Alright... take my husband! And her too." A guard picked up Master if he were nothing.

"Wait..." I said as I was sobbing. A guard picked me up and the girl went out the door first and the guards followed. When we were outside there were two humongous carriages and one little cart, but it had cell bars instead of walls. The two guards were standing right next to each other. I glanced over and saw Masters dead body dripping of his own blood. I was crying silently so I wouldn't disturb anyone.

"Ok put my husband in here with me and put the pauper in the cell." The girl was inside the carriage and they slowly put Masters body in with her. The other guard opened the cell door and threw me in the cell like a rag. He then locked the cell door. Both of the guards went up to the front and then we started moving. I got up and went to the corner of the cell. I was so cold, but I was use to it since I lived here, but where were we going! I heard noises in the cart that the girl and Master's body were in...

"OHHHHH!!! I missed you so much my sexy demon overlord!!!" It sounds like she really missed him, but Ryan killed him by a blade though his stomach and a lot of beat up's from him. I realized that I will never hear his voice or anything ever. But that girl though? Could she be the Princess that Master told me about, but then if Master was dead why does she want his body and me? I heard the Princess making noises in there like the kissing noises... I think? It felt like Master would be better if he was with her than me, because she has everything, but all I have are memories. About two hours of thinking, I heard mumbling from the the carriage inside. I got closer to hear...

"Mmmh...owww." Is someone else in there with Master and the Princess?

"Mizu where are yo..." I heard silence.

"NOOOOO! Hell No!!!" Master! Master is alive! I said to myself in my mind.

"Did you miss me!" I heard the Princess say.

"No! Where's Mizu!? If you hurt her I wil..."

"Is that what it's called? Why are you even with it?"

"..." I heard silence again, but she called me "it". That hurt me, because she was royal, but then the carriage in front of me was moving like crazy! I didn't know what was happening, so I went back to my corner wrapping my hands around my knees and fell asleep waiting to see what happens next. Seven hours past and it turned into night. The carriages stopped. I looked around me and saw a beautiful big rock called I think a castle? The guards came out and opened the door for the princess. The Princess came out first and ordered one of the guards to get me out.The guards opened the cell door and pulled me out. A few seconds past by and Master came out.

"Mizu!?... Mizu where are you!?" Master said. I was happy to see that he was alive, but he was more worried for me, instead of himself. He saw me and was running towards me, but one guard stopped him from his tracks.

"Ahh Home sweet home. Do you remember sweetie!" I really wanted to feel him hug me telling me that it will all be okay.

"Don't you dare hurt Mizu! If you do I will kill you!" One of the guards was grabbing my arm really hard, so I wouldn't escape. The Princess walked towards Master and slapped him.

"Why do you even care about her! She is poor! All she's gonna do is leave you. And why where you even with her up all alone in the mountains!" Master turned quiet and so did everybody else.

"Speak!" she said.

"Fine." she held out her hand and one of the guards gave her a string with little sharp rocks at the end. One of the guards grab both of my arms and held them together on my back. And wrapped one arm around my neck. What was about to happen? I closed my eyes. She grabbed a handle on the string and hit against my side of me. My eyes remained shut not wanting to see my pain. The guard let me go. I fell down on my knees and was panting and had my hand over my side. I opened my eyes and saw all the blood coming out of me. I was so scared I didn't know what to do! I was crying but in pain. I looked at the Princess with a smile on her face.