Awarness in the Main House

His smile soon disappeared when he heard Kappa's voice from the crowd behind him.
"Master Rikuo, Princess Majesty is on her way here" Masters eye's were still,but he looked serious and angry when kappa had told him. He stood in front of me and looked at the ground.
"Now?" He said Kappa said nothing, but the silence was enough for an answer. He stood their still looking towards the ground, I wondered what he was thinking... Was he planning on killing her off for good this time? Or actually marrying her!! NOOO! I couldn't bare to think of him with someone else! I stood there thinking of all the possibilities that could happen. My thoughts were overwhelming me! The only thing that could stop me from jumping to conclusions is ...! My thoughts stopped... I realized Master was hugging me tightly across his beating heart. I could hear his warm heart beating in rhythm with my. I couldn't resist, but to hug him back tightly. His hugs always made me feel safe.
"I won't lose you again Mizu." He said in my ear. As Master let go of me he gave out an order to everyone.
"Everyone... Get ready for the Princesses arrival." I was so curious as what Master was planing to do. I wanted to ask him, but it might ruin everything. I don't even know what to do to help. Everyone soon was cleaning up and left the room.
"Mizu" I heard Master say. I immediately said... "Yes!" In surprise.
"I'm going to need you to help me."

I'am very very truly sorry for not updating a new Chapter!! (>人<;) Iv just haven't been on very much on Wattpad I feel truly sorry for you all who have been asking for updates!
And sorry for having this chapter so short T^T