The Wedding

" Let me take you too a mirror!" She grabbed both of my shoulders and pushed me to a mirror. I looked into it and I was cynical. I looked like my mothers wedding picture. I've never seen myself so different it's scary!
"What do you think Mizu?"
"I love it Kejoro! Thank you very much!" I bowed towards her. I was full of glee! The dress was long at the back and would drag on the floor, but in a good way. The heart shape of the dress had  lace at the top and at my waist. I felt as if I was an angel or someone important. I was ready to burst to tears, but of happiness.
"Hold on! We have to do your hair! Your hair is pretty long but not like mine! I think you should have it straightened!" I agreed and she used iron plates to do so. As she was finishing up we both heard someone
"Where's the bride at!" Kejoro finished the last piece of hair and lead me. She told me to stand in this room where there was a white carpet leading out the doors.
"Just follow the white carpet!" And she rapped her arms around mine. I nodded seeing that it was a simple task. The doors opened and  I could hear music being played in the background. I followed the white carpet but slowly. I made a step down outside and everyone was sitting together dressed up nicely. There was flowers every where! They were all white and the lighting was perfect! It was a warm yellow lighting. The Sakura tree was in the perfect spot. The moon was slightly above the tree and when I looked down I saw Master. He was wearing a black suit and pants. What I said in my mind was "SOOOOOO HANDSOME!!!!!!" I could see a little version of myself squealing! His face glowed in disbelief and excitement by seeing me. My smile walking down the carpet was a warm smile. I could feel the wind go by softly and blowing my hair, but it got cold for a second. Kejoro let me go as I was a step away from Master. I was standing in front of Master and he looked very focused on me. The priest was talking, but I could only focus on Master as well. He wouldn't even look away from me for any reason. I got a little shy and looked down. I looked back up and his head was a little tilted looking confused, but with a slit smile. The priest then turned and looked at me he was starting to say words. I snapped back to reality and listened.
"Mizu do you take Rikuo Nura to be your beloved husband?" I had a quick vision of my past. I was sitting in front my mother as she was telling me her story about her marriage.
"Mom! What happens at a wedding?" I said in content. She told me the wonders of a dress, flowers, and friends. She said the most memorable part of it was the I do's. My response was.
"I do" he asked the same thing to Master.
"I do" he said peacefully. The priest then said
"Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Nura you may now kiss the bride" I heard KISS? AHHHHH my little me in my mind was panicking even worse then before. I felt Master pull me in toward him with his right arm.he looked into my eyes and closed them. He leaned in to kiss me, but I could feel my heart pounding! I saw that he was blushing and I know I was for sure. I closed my eyes and leaned in, but as my lips were going to reach Masters I heard
"Princess Majestic is here!!! Hide the newly weds!!!""