The Faithful Demon

Master held me close to him. He looked at me and told me...

"Are you okay Mizu?"

"I'm fine, thank you." Master put me down on the ground and looked at Ryan.

"Hmm? I thought I killed you?"

"I'm still here." Master said.

"Your a lot stronger than I thought you were? Oh well once I kill you I'll have Mizu all to myself." He had a smile all over his face, but Master was enraged. He went running towards him with his blade to his side. I was so stunned for what Master was doing for me. Masters and Ryan's blades came to contact with such a big roar, but Ryan disappeared!

"MIZU WATCH OUT!" Master yelled out. I looked behind me and saw Ryan about to grab me. He had his arm around my neck and held on tight. I was struggling to get free, but it wasn't helping.

"Let her go it's just between us!" Master said.

"Alright if you drop your sword, if not I'll cut her." Ryan was using me to only hurt Master. Master dropped his sword and stood there.

"Now let her go." He said.

"You idiot." Ryan disappeared behind me. I looked over at Master and saw Ryan in front of him.

"Master?" I said.

"Mi...zu." Master said with his voice fading away. Ryan started walking towards me slowly.

"MASTER!" When Ryan was out of the way, my heart stopped. Master had a blade right though him. He fell down on the ground and a puddle of blood started to form under neath him. My heart was broken once again. A tear came slowly down my face. Ryan looked at me and smiled, but I was still focused on him. I know he was a demon, but he never acted like one. To me he was a man who cared and did the best he can to protect the one he loves. To me he was the only man that I loved.Ryan hugged me and got my attention to him and lost my sight from Master.

"Why Ryan?! Why?!" I said. I was crying and breathing so hard.

"You deserve someone better than him." Ryan put his hand inside my shirt and pulled up slowly. I tried to escape, but he was to strong so I gave up and realized what was about to happen to me, but than he stopped.

LiZet- Hello guys I just wanna thank you all for reading this. Your really kind and you all make me happy. Thanks to you guys more than 300 readers on this book and I'm making a new book called Shadow so if you wanna check that out I would really appreciate it! If you have anything to say or any questions don't be scared to ask or add some new ideas.

Thank you very much!!! :D