Ryan

face. I got really scared. I couldn't move at all! my heart was pounding really hard.

"Don't worry Mizu... i'll try not to hurt you." I felt Rikuo breathing on me. I felt myself passing out, but I didn't want Rikuo to hurt me. The only thing that I could think of was to at least get one hand free. I got one hand out and smacked Rikuo as hard as I could. His head was toward his right shoulder, his cheek all red, and his eyes wide open, but his hair covering half his eye.

"I'm sorry Rikuo." I was ready to cry. I've never hit anyone before.

"I'm really sorry Rikuo." I felt tears running down my face. I saw Rikuo's chest breathing hard, so I hugged him to tell him I'm sorry. I was crying in his chest. Rikuo lifted my chin up with his hand and attached his lips with my. I could feel his warm breathe upon my lips. It felt like a long time.

"Rikuo." Are lips were no longer together.

"Mizu."

"I think I love you master... I mean Rikuo!"

"So I'm your master then?"

"It was an accident I'm sorry, but you don't mind If I do call you master?"

"I would love that."

"Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me for?"

"For letting me call you by your proper name." Did it mean something bad if I called him master.

"Well good night Master!" I said.

"Good night Mizu." I woke up later that day. It was 8:12 A.M. I got up of bed and saw Master still sleeping. I heard the door knock and opened it. It was a guy about Masters height. He had Black hair and brown eyes like me.

"Hello!" I said in a polite manner. When I looked at him again I saw him fall on me. I saw and realized that he was hurt. He had a huge cut on his back. I brought him in and looked over at my bed and saw that Master wasn't there.

"Where did Master go?" I said. I brought him on my bed and tried to wake him up, but I few minutes later he woke up.

"Hello... my name is Mizu." I said.

"Hel..." He looked at me once and looked away, but his eyes were wide open.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I got hurt from a bear. Thank you for helping me."

"No problem!" I examined his back and noticed it wasn't that deep and nasty.

"Do you need my shirt off?" He said.

"Yep. if you don't mind?" he took his shirt off and his shirt was all covered in blood.

"I think the bear got me in the front to?" We both looked at his chest and it was a massive claw mark.

"Don't worry you'll feel better I'll promise you that okay."

"Yeah." I was very confused, because how could he survive with such massive attacks. I cleaned his wounds and wrapped him up with bandages. I needed to add one more layer of bandages. I had my hands around him and saw the door open, it was Rikuo. Rikuo gave the dead eye to...? He never told me his name, but he stood up.

"Who are you?" Master said.

"Ryan, who are y..."

"What are you doing here?" Master interrupted Ryan.

"I got hurt and Mizu helped me." Master looked at me to see if he was telling the truth. I nodded back telling him yes.

"Do you guys know each other?"

"No." said Master.

"Yes, your the young master that ran away from Princess Majesty."

"If you tell anyone that I'm here I will kill you." Master took his blade and held it right next to him.

"You know your not the only one who loves her."
Ryan also took out a sword.