Silence

I had my eyes shut. I didn't want to see what was going on. I was still clueless?

"Hey Mizu. Did you miss me?" I opened my eyes. The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't believe if it was true. I turned around and saw "The Demon". I was shocked, scared, happy, and loved.

"Master!" I was almost about cry. I tried getting out of Sakuma's grip, but he stayed there on top of me looking at Master with a scared look on his face.

"Are you gonna get off of her or what!?" Master said slightly yelling. Sakuma quickly got off of me while stumbling a little. I got up and gave Master a tight hug. He came back! I thought he was never coming back!

"I thought you left me forever." I said sobbing. He put his warm hand on my head and squeezed me back. I looked over towards Sakuma, and he wasn't there anymore? Master got my attention towards him by hugging me tighter.
"I didn't mean to leave you like that. I just had to lose the guards off our backs." I was glad that Master still loved me. I'm glad that he came back for me. I'm glad that he cared for me.
"Well?... Did you miss me?" He said sarcastically.

"I did... a lot." I heard Master laugh a little. I looked up at him and he had a smirk in his face. I loved his smirk on his face. It always made me blush. Master was also badly injured. I wanted to tell him if he was fine, but it was obvious that he wasn't. He looked at me with his eyes, they were so beautiful and scary to those who judge by appearance. He held my chin looking towards him. I heard footsteps coming from behind Master and they were coming fast. I looked under Master's arm and it was Sakuma, with a samurai sword that was glowing white as snow, he was coming towards Master! When I looked away from Master he hugged me really tight.

"Master watch out!" I said quickly. I knew Master wasn't going to move, because he didn't even flinch when I yelled. I pushed Master with all of my strength, so he could get out of the way. I didn't want Master to be gone again, but this time it was going to be forever. I didn't want to lose him again. I didn't want him to get more scars or hurt. I pushed him to my right as quickly as I could, when he fell I saw Sakuma was very close to my face and I saw white aura rise between our faces. Blood was rising in mid-air. Rising swiftly along with the peach blossom's beauty. I saw Master's face in rage. I looked down and saw the white blade go through my side of my stomach. I saw a puddle of blood right below me and on the sword. It was the silence that made me weaker. I couldn't hear what Master was saying, but he charged at Sakuma with hatred on his face. I feel on my knees looking straight at the phantom peach tree. The tree that I only saw and no one else. If this was my end, then I loved every last second I had.