Raindrops

( ̄▽ ̄) Hello!!!! I just wanted to say hi!! Back to story!! (⌒▽⌒) Normal style!!

As we were walking away from the mansion, I looked back at the small pond that Kappa came from. I couldn't resistance looking at it with such delight as the raindrops fell and reached the water surface of it. My hand felt warm and cozy. I looked at my hand to see what it was and it was Master's hand grabbing onto my! I got really nervous,but instead I smiled. He looked at me and smiled back. I didn't know where he was taking me? I trust him! It doesn't matter where he takes me as long as I'm with him! The rain started to really down pour on us, but the umbrella really did the job. It was also really windy, which made it really cold! but Master's kimono made me warm. I still had it on and didn't even think if he was cold. I feel like a jerk! I asked him...
"Master... do you want you kimono back? I'm warmed up enough." I heard silence, and only heard the rain drops.
"... I want you to keep it."

"You don't want it back... I ll wash it when I'm done with it ok!" I heard him laugh a little.
"No... I want you to keep it... as yours."

"What... really!! You mean I can keep it!!" I said happily.

"Yeah you can keep it, so you have something that's my when your alone." He gave me a warm smile.
"Thank you!! Your so sweet!! I ll try to never leave it out of my sight!!...but you don't have anything that's from me? I'm sorry I don't have anything to give you right now." I was thinking on what to give him...
"You can worry about it later." He said. And then he stopped. I looked where we were heading to. It was a park full of big beautiful trees!! I don't care if it's raining the sight of it was enough!
"You like it?" Master said looking at me.
"It's beautiful!!" I loved nature, especially if there's rain around! It makes it look like it has more life and more placid then it already does. We walked around the park and saw bright luminous flowers that I have never seen before! Since all I saw was snow and just trees back at my home. But there was one that really caught my eye!
"Hey Master look at that flower!" I said pointing at it. He looked over and saw what I was pointing at.
"You like that flower?" He said.
"Yeah the one with the thorns!" I heard him laugh again.
"It's called a rose. There's a lot of different colors for that flower." Master let go of my hand and hugged me from behind.
"I think you'd go great with a salmon pink rose." He said in my ear! He had his arms around my waist with the umbrella still in his hands. I didn't want to be nervous, because if I would, he wouldn't want to hug me again. I don't want him to think I don't feel comfortable! So from my face from getting any redder I said...
"There's p...in...k?!"  I stuttered again!
"Yeah like your face." He let go of me and I took a big a breath! I guess my face was blushed!
"Come on... I think they stopped partying."

"Oh...we're heading back to the huge mansion now?"

"Yeah... I just didn't want you around them like that... Also I didn't want to ruin your mind on life."

"Oh ok." I didn't know what he was talking about, but I'm getting really anxious! I'm scared and worried!
"Also if you see a girl looking at you ignore her... please for your safety!" He said.
"Why would a girl be looking at me?" I said more worried than usual, with a side of stress!
"Don't worry you'll be my side the whole time!" We both heard a loud thunder that shook the ground! My reaction was to hug Master! My reaction was really quick!
"You ok?" He said smiling looking down at me.
"Yeah I'm fine! Just got scared!"

"Alright let's head back." We were walking back home and the rain was still going on. When we got to the doors, It was really silent. I wonder what happened? Master opened the doors slightly to see inside.
"Ok I think they're asleep now." He reached out for my hand and I held tight to his hand. We took a step inside, but I had a feeli...
"LORD RiKUO!!!" Everyone was just hiding to surprise him again. Master pulled me away from everyone and he ran towards the door, but they barricaded the door!
"We are not gonna let you leave again Young Master!!! Your gonna stay here and drink SAKE ALL NIGHT!!!!" Said a smelly guy with hay as his head. Then he shoved a huge bottle into his mouth!!