#1

It was fucking hot out.

Why does it have to he so hot out.

I gripped my bag over my shoulder and groaned. I spent, what, 3 hours in the library trying to understand my history lesson only to fucking fall asleep on my desk.

What the fuck is wro-

"Oi!" A body slammed into my back from behind. I stumbled with a loud yelp, dropping my bag. "What the fuck?!"

"Oh my god im so sorry, i tripped!"

I glanced back at Nick, my best friend apparently. We're almost the complete opposite, except the fact that, we both take our education very seriously.

Though he is the only person who manages to get a smile on my face. "Trip a few meters away from me man"

Nick had a smug expression on his face. "but slamming into you would be a damn ble-"

I slapped him across his face before he could finish his sentence. He yelped "hey!"

"Shut"

"Dont 'shut' me you fuck!"

I rolled my eyes. Hes fucking hilarious and annoying, a nice balance between the both. I watched him run a hand through his dark long hair, which was tied up in a ponytail. I'll be honest here, he looked pretty damn handsome.

No homo.

"So, what're you gon be doing this evening? I was thinking maybe-"

"I have to study" i mumbled out, paying attention to the road now. I could almost feel his pout behind me. It kinda made me chuckle.  "But Caaaaaaaz-"

"I have to study" i repeated, trying to act annoyed. Nick huffed and ran up infront of me, now walking backwards.

I twitched an eyebrow. Now what?

"When are you getting a girlfriend man?"
I sneered and didnt say anything. "I dont have time for that nonsense. I cant let my school assignments pile up and go to waste. Plus, didnt the teacher give me extra work?"

"Mofo you asked for it"

"And?"

I dont understand why some people dont like studying. I mean, what else are they even planning on doing later on in their lives? Marry some bitch and have sex all day?

Why are people so, retarded.

We arrived at my street a while later. Nick's apartment was a few more blocks away so we said our goodbyes. I strutted into the elevator and pressed 13, then dropped my bag into the floor, i myself sliding into the floor as well.

Fuck, i was exhausted.

The elevator took a few seconds to open at my floor. Once the silver doors opened I ran into my living room and burst in through the doors into my room. I had left the AC at 16 before i went to school, so it was cold inside.

Damn, the smell of conditioned air. I fucking loved it.

I fished my phone out from in my pocket, and plugged the charger in before locking my door and slipping my shirt and jacket off. I glanced in the mirror. Ofcourse i may not be that into sex and that bullshit but, i liked maintaining my shape. For now i was, slim. Not ripped or anything like that, which i didnt want to be anyways, but. I mean, i looked decent.

I shook my dull blue hair to get it floofy. I liked it that way.

Me and Nick decided to go get icecream tonight. It was kinda dark out to be honest, not that dark to not see anything, but the right amount of dark. I looked around at the traffic and winced. "noisy huh"

"Tell me about it"

Nick had a habit of walking behind me. I dont know why but it did make me feel superior. Which ofcourse i am.

Okay thats funny.

I glanced back at him to ask what flavor he was gonna get. He placed his index finger between his teeth and thought for a bit. I stared, waiting.

He opened his mouth to answer, but before he could, i bumped into someone.

"Watch it!" I yelled at the person infront of me, then instantly regretted it.

I glanced up at the redhead with his arms crossed, his intimidatingly bright eyes narrowed into a frown, golden jewelry twinkling in the billboard lights. I gulped and stared at his sinfully attractive features, his tied curly red locks, his-

Wait, what the fuck??

"i uh, im sor-"

"Its fine"

Huh?

"What?"

"I said its fine, i dont have time for this" with that he sidestepped around me and left, hands shoved in his black hoodie pockets.

I stared after him, confused as fuck. "what, why, huh?"

"He mustve been in a hurry. I mean why else wouldn't he smash your head in the wall or step on you or something"

"Thats what id like to know" I mumbled as i watched him leave.

My cheeks felt slightly hot right then.

____________________//
I don't usually write, I just wanted to try and write smth, so uh . . Yea-  hope you'll enjoy it

809 words