#48

Nick

I hungrily licked at my ice cream cone, knowing full well my boyfriend was staring at me. I made sure to make my licks look as sensual as possible, just to tease him.

My dick twitched when I heard a faint growl escape his lips. I glanced at him, eyes wide. "Wha-"

"Whaddya think you're doing?"

Does he mean the way I'm licking my cone? "I uh.."

"You know I can't fucking control myself when you do shit like that" he growled again, the side of his mouth arching into a smirk.

I gulped before hesitantly responding "well that's the whole point"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah?"

"Mhm, yeah"

Without warning, his pounced on me, knocking the cone off my hand. It was almost done anyway so I didn't mind. But good God I felt a storm of butterflies in my stomach as he aggressively licked and sucked on the skin on my neck.

"A-alon!"

He didn't stop, he didn't get up and apologize, and I didn't want him to either. Alon attacked my skin, leaving dark violet hickeys everywhere. I couldn't contain the noises I was making.

Just so you know, my neck and chest is extremely sensitive.

"People are watching Alon! A-ahh-"

"Don't care, moan for me baby~"

God this man. This fucking hot moron. I couldn't help myself. I let out shameless noises as I gripped his clothes tight, wrapping my legs around his waist as I lay my head back.

I started hearing camera flashes nearby but Alon didn't seem to mind. My cheeks warmed up at the thought of people watching him do things to me. I decided to check how many people there were, when Alon suddenly cupped my cheek and pressed his lips hard against mine.

"Mhh-" I whimpered against his mouth, desperately grabbing at his clothing. I was scared I might accidentally rip it off.

He didn't stop. When my mouth opened slightly in a breathless moan, his shoved his tongue in my mouth, licking up the entirety of my wet cavern.

It started getting a bit hard to breath, and let out desperate muffled cries against his tongue. To my despair, he still didn't stop.

I eventually started hitting him on his back, the force of it getting gradually stronger.

"Fuck!" He let go finally, and I gasped and coughed, bringing a hand to my chest. I frowned when I saw Alon roll his eyes at me. "Weak"

"We're outside, stupid!"

"Whaddid you call me?"

"I-i uh..."

"That's what I thought"

Another camera flash had interrupted us, and Alon glanced at whoever it was, then gave her the scariest death glare I ever saw anyone give. For some reason he looked hot like that.

"Hey uh, Alon. I was thinking maybe I could get a haircut. It's getting on my face and it's annoying, y'know" I said, brushing a few strands of hair off my face. Alon glanced at me. "Why?"

"Uh, because it gets on my face?"

"I know, but like, you can tie it. I like your long hair"

That shut me up real quick. I looked down and sighed. "Alright. I'll tie it"

"Good boy"

I smiled at the compliment, and he ruffled my hair up, making me smile more.

Alon's phone ringing had interrupted us, and I stayed quiet while he spoke. "Yeah man sup?"

"..."

"Oh?"

"..."

"Wait, what the fuck??"

"..."

"If Caz doesn't wanna call the police then that's his problem. Call them anyway"

I frowned and looked at him. Caz? Was he okay? What happened?

"Alright but you need to keep the guy safe. Maybe keep him at your place until the creep's dealt with?"

"..."

"Ofcourse you two can share the bed! It's not that fucking small, dickhead"

I sighed and let him talk, listening to him every now and then. I hope Caz was okay. He didn't talk to me at all at school today, except saying the three simple words "leave me alone".

That was the only set of words I managed to get out of him. I knew something was wrong. I should've gone to his place instead of coming to the park.

But I just figured since he did ask me to leave him alone, I'd leave him alone. I realized that was a very dumbass move.

"I'll get you a new cone. For now, let's head over to Caz's"

______________
Vote and feedback pls
Im fucking sick rn, can't fucking breathe, my throat hurts, I'm dying :'D

751 words