#46

It was Friday, and we had to do another presentation on biology class. Something about hyenas.

Yeaah

Anyway, Me, Boris and Nick were teamed up as usual. And we were next to present. I sighed and sideglanced at my best friend.

"Yo, got the pendrive?"

He pulled it out of his jeans pockets and gripped it. "Yep"

Looking back at Minak, I smiled at him. He had smirked back at me, giving me a thumbs up.

I sighed to myself. Hope this goes well. I'm supposed to speak this time, and I wasn't that good at speaking infront of an audience.

Since I was little, I had always feared going out and making friends. I messed up every time. I'd just stand alone beside a group of friends my mom had gathered for me and just be awkward. It was a nightmare.

I hated people. A lot less now but I still do hate people. I just don't know how to talk or start a conversation.

Ever since I got my café job though, I was slowly getting better. That too just only talking to other employees.

"Honey, put your jacket on. We're getting late"

I cowered in the corner of my room, biting my nails. I didn't want to go out. I didn't like parties. I don't wanna meet people. I don't wanna be near too many people.

It scared me. People scared me.

I didn't realize I was crying until out of instinct I had wiped a few tears away.

"Caz! Hurry up moron!" I heard my sister's voice from outside my door, quite nearby actually. A few seconds passed before she threw my door open.

I flinched when she suddenly marched up to my helpless little form and grabbed my wrist.

"Young Man. We are NOT missing this wedding party. Mom won't let me go if you won't, and I don't wanna be left out of something my friends are in"

"I don't wanna go.."

She didn't listen, but dragged me across the floor and towards our parents waiting at the door. "About time"

We had arrived at the party a few minutes later. I sighed and buried my head in my knees in the backseat of dad's car. Yet again, Callie had to drag me out of it.

"Come on you little shit!"

"Hey hey, language honey"

"Alright, Nicky Park, Caz Vivie, and Boris Maple. You're next"

I gave my best friend a nervous glance as we stepped up infront of the class.

___

"We could barely hear you man, what, I told you to speak louder dammit"

Alon gently punched Minak's shoulder. I held back the urge to punch Alon in return but thought against it. It was stupid.

"He did his best, okay?" I defended my boyfriend, and he had shushed me. "I really didn't honey, it's alright"

I blushed.

Nick started wheezing, making me frown. "Shut up Nickelodeon"

"Tu tu tutu tutu tu tu, Nickelodeon-"

Min and Alon had chuckled at Nick's stupid humour. And I did smile as well actually. He was goofy as fuck sometimes.

Back home, I waited for the elevator doors to open before stepping out and into my living room, only to stop dead in my tracks.

"Ah, you're finally here"

A man stood leaning against my couch, a cigar held between his teeth as he smirked at me.

Whipping his blonde hair to the side, he dropped the cigar and stepped on it, then locked his lidded brown eyes with mine.

"What're you doing in my apartment"

He chuckled. "I just wanted to meet you. It's been a while y'know"

I felt bile rise in my throat as I dropped my bag onto the floor. His eyes darted down to my bag, and back up to my face again.

"What's with the attitude?"

"Get out"

"That's not how you treat a guest now is it?"

"You're no guest"

My teeth were gritted now. My heart skipped a bit when he started walking towards me slowly, his gaze dropping to my lips. I gulped and stood frozen in place.

I reached down to my pockets to pull my phone out and call Minak, when he grabbed both my wrists in his left hand and pinned me against the door, lifting my chin up towards his face with the other.

"Hngh-"

"Shhh, lemme take care of you" he whispered against my ear, and I grimaced.

Get off me. Don't touch me. Go away. Get lost. Wake up. No.

No.

The man pulled my phone out of my pocket and dropped it on the floor at our feet. Then, to my horror, he stepped on it, shattering the screen.

My tongue went dry as I stared helplessly at my smashed phone on the ground.

Felix chuckled again, lifting my chin up.

"Tonight, you're mine and mine only~"

__________
Vote and feedback pls🤌

Also I may not update this as much because I am currently working on a new fantasy gay story thing. Make sure to check it out. Please?

808 words