#38

"Mom, dad.. I'm... I'm gay.."

I slapped myself and groaned, staring at myself in the mirror. They're gonna kill me. Should I just tell Diana I wasn't interested. I could do that, and things would go back to normal.

Except, it won't.

These feelings. They were way too strong to just put aside like that. If I don't accept this soon imma literally blow up.

I grabbed my head and plopped down on my bed. "Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck.."

I couldn't concentrate on my work much lately, all I could think about was how the blonde woman had kissed me two days ago. I really liked it. I wanted to do it again. I honestly didn't care if she was a female and I'm not gay.

Maybe I am gay.

I was finally starting to understand how Caz had felt when he started having feelings for Minak. I felt really bad for how I had treated him back then, how I spat on him the day he moved out.

I felt really bad.

Sighing to myself, I pushed open my wardrobe doors and skimmed through the colourful array of clothes.

I've decided to go apologize to my little brother.

"Mom, dad.. I'm gay.."

The silence that followed was terrifying. I gulped as my parents and I locked eyes with each other, mine darting back and forth between them. My knees felt weak.

I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry...

"This is a joke right? You're not deciding to go the same path your brother went, right?"

I pursed my lips. I shouldn't have done this. I should've ignored Diana all together.

But I wouldn't be able to handle going to work every day. I sighed to myself. "I met this woman at work, and I like her"

Dad's glare grew more intense by the second. "Out"

"What?'

"OUT OF THIS HOUSE, I'LL GIVE YOU 24 FUCKING HOURS AND YOU'RE OUT"

My tongue went dry, my ear rang as a lump formed in my throat. I felt like crying, I wanted to punch the wall, punch my parents, punch myself.

He didn't have to yell like that. I brought a hand towards my face to cover it and ran back to my room, trying not to start crying before I shut the door behind me.

I broke down.

I gripped the steering wheel tight as tears streamed down my cheeks. I didn't have much to take with me so I could fit my luggage into the back of my car.

I had called the same movers who helped Caz out. Right now, I drove my way towards Caz's big green apartment.

This was how Caz must've felt. I felt guilt well up in my gut. I couldn't wait to hugg my little brother and apologize to him.

Once I arrived at the place I got out of the car, yanked my luggage out and stood infront of the entrance, my heart beating rapidly. I took a deep breath and went in, into the elevator and up to Caz's floor.

I knocked, and my little brother opened the door. He looked shocked to see me. "Callie?"

"Hey uh, I just wanted to say, I'm really sorry for how I treated you back then. I now know how you must've felt when you accidentally came out to me. I'm really sorry. I love you Caz" 

(A/N: dharmann mf-)

I hugged him, and he hugged back to my relief. I smiled against his shoulder as more tears threatened to pool at my eyes.

"It's alright Callie. You didn't know, but now you do" he looked really happy, which made my smile go wider.

"How about I treat you to some coffee and cake before I settle in?"

"Wait, you're moving here?" He looked happier than ever, and I chuckled. "Yep, dad kicked me out..."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, but hey! You're here with me now!" He hugged me again. I hugged back. "Couldn't be better"

After rolling my bags inside, Caz and I had gone out for coffee. We caught up on each other's life as we slowly ate out cinnamon cake and sipped our coffee.

Apparently Caz had signed a bdsm contract with Minak, his best friend and his best friend's boyfriend. At first I thought he was joking, but he had snapped a picture of the contract on his phone. My jaw dropped when he showed it to me.

"Holy fuck Caz... Please be careful, it hasn't been long since you and Minak started dating"

"I will, thanks"

I smiled and decided to tell him about Diana. For some reason, he smirked when I mentioned her name.

___________
Vote and feedback pls lmao
Again, gender does not matter, love is love <3

(btw, I broke my phone and, yeah-)

776 words