#52

▪️4 years later▪️

Caz

Min and I kept protesting against Nick's request to try fire play. Alon wasn't though, which I totally understand. He's been craving some of that extreme shit for ages now. Nick kept insisting as I sat back against my boyfriend's hard chest. He chuckled. "You wouldn't like it"

"Oh shut up, I'm fucking twenty two and I can take a bit of heat"

I sighed, leaning forward on my arms. "Babe, I don't think it'd hurt to try" I said, not taking my eyes off Nick. Alon barked out a laugh. "Now that's what I'm talking about"

"Boys. Remember to get groceries before you head over to 'Slut'" My sister in law peeked her head in through the door. I gave the busty blonde woman a supposedly trustworthy grin. "No worries Diana"

Later on Nick and I had set ourselves down on our bedroom floor, where I explained everything he needed to know about fire play

"Now, there are some things you should know about fire play. Fire is dangerous. Yea, you may say well.. duh.. But, since you are a submissive like me, you will put all of your trust into your Dom and sometimes not challenge what they're doing. I learned that by not asking about every detail of the fire play also known as negotiating out your scene, you are asking to be damaged. I have scars to prove this point."

"How do I handle the pain?" He interrupted. Gosh, he really wanted to do this. "Everyone has different techniques, what I have found to be most effective is focus on your breathing"

"That makes sense yeah. You're making this sound scary and exciting at the same time"

"Ah, well good for you. Remember, this works on any kind of play. Find a focal point and breathe slowly. If part of the safety precaution is to have your head against a support then close your eyes and breathe slowly."

"I'll keep that in mind"

I still thought this was a bad idea. Nick had hardly ever gone to the club, let alone tried much bdsm at all. Then again, I wouldn't know, since he had been hanging out with Alon a lot lately. Maybe Alon had tried some things with him at his place. That was a possibility.

Maybe he was more experienced than I thought he was. And maybe not. I guess I'll find out tonight.

Nick

The room we had entered looked a lot different than where Alon used to take me to on weekends. I had just one single day off of my job at a modelling agency, which sucked. But Alon worked there as well so I enjoyed posing in front of my boyfriend and the camera.

Minak was now the world's second most famous gamer, the first being Markplier. And my best friend, Caz, owned a whole entire Hotel of his own. Pretty neat if you ask me

"Strip"

The sudden command had caught me off guard. I glanced at Alon, immediately regretting the small whimper I had accidentally let out. Alon had grabbed me and pressed his lips roughly against mine. I felt electricity surge through my veins at the contact, gripping at his clothes out of instinct. I gasped when his button up shirt easily slipped off once I gave it a yank.

he had them unbuttoned in advance.

"m-mhh~!"

The man bit down hard on my bottom lip, making it sting. I whimpered louder as I grabbed at his jacket hanging from his arms. I tasted metal on my tongue, my head spun. I was desperate. my dick throbbed, and I was pretty sure that bitch was crimson red by now. or even purple.

Alon let of my lips in a bit. "What do you want~?"

"U-um..." I stammered, immediately feeling my boyfriend's open palm collide hard against my ass cheek. "Words"

"I want to try fire with you sir" I blurted out. The smirk that faded onto the man's face was hot enough to make my nose bleed. But I managed to hold it back. His fingers slithered into my pants, pulling them down and off of me. then followed my shirt. Before I knew it, I was bare arsed and blushing.

"s-sir.." I whimpered to my Dom. He raised a brow as he ran a hand through his milky white hair. "yes baby?"

"Use me.. a-as you wish, please"

I must've been pressing all the right buttons because he looked so fucking turned on right now. I closed my eyes and continued blushing my face off. That was, until I felt hands on my hips, gripping onto my waist bones as I was pushed backwards. I took step after step until my back hit something hard.

"I'm gonna fuck you 'till you bleed, baby~"

_________________________
Vote and uh feedback pls lol

The book's coming to an end wooo, sorry hehe, I'm just running out of ideas and rn I'm having a pretty clear vision of how I wanna end this journey

846 words