#34

I ended up being attracted to Diana. Everything from her looks to her personality. But I shaked off the thought. Ofcourse I admired her as a person, I'm not gay. Ofcourse not.

"How's life been lately, honey?" She leaned in towards me and smiled. I smiled back at her, sipping at my coffee.

"Pretty rough actually. My parents have been kinda depressed lately after my little brother moved out. I guess they miss him or something."

Diana nodded, giving me a pitiful look. I sighed. "But overall it's been fine with me."

"I see"

There was a small moment of silence before I asked her how she was doing.

"Ah, kinda miss my brothers y'know, Danny and Destery had moved to France and gotten married. And Denti's got a job as a psychologist down in Australia. Yeah.. apparently I'm the only one who didn't travel to work"

"You have a husband?"

"Oh no, am still a single pringle. Can't find the right person, y'know?"

I nodded. It must be tough not being able to see your brothers for so long. I for one knew what that felt like. I did miss Caz. Part of me hoped he'd exit the kitchen for a bit to come see me.

That is, if he knew I was here in the first place. He's probably too busy cleaning up at the back.

I checked my watch. "Oop- time to go" I chuckled, giving her an apologetic look since we had to cut our conversation short.

She didn't seem to mind. "Ofcourse, don't wanna get a scolding now do we?"

I chuckled again. She always seemed to make me laugh and I liked that about her. I don't know why I never bothered to talk to her in the first place. She seemed like a really nice person.

She payed for our food, even though I insisted I do it for her. She payed anyways. I sighed and gave her a playful scowl, and she nudged me softly. "A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do"

"But I-"

"Besides, I'm 2 years older"

That had shut me up real quick. I always respected people who were older than me and that reminder made me zip up. Ofcourse she was older.

We climbed into our car and she drove out of her parking spot as I clicked my seatbelt on. I quickly glanced at her, just taking in her appearance while she was busy driving.

"I love your hair" I had blurted out before I knew what I was saying. I laughed awkwardly and averted my eyes. Diana chuckled. "Thanks. I love yours too, very floofy"

"Thanks"

I was probably blushing because I felt childish. I tend to feel that way around people older than me.

I wasn't prepared for the sharp turn she made a few seconds later, and I fell right into her lap. She didn't yelp, or complain. I was a bit too much in shock to immediately get up, but once I thought of doing so, gentle fingers had combed through my hair, softly massaging my head.

I hummed in satisfaction, not bothering to get up anymore. God that did wonders to my upcoming headache.

I was comfy for the rest of the ride, Diana's hands playing around with my hair, every now and then caressing my cheek. I flinched when her fingers brushed across my lips.

"Hmm, soft..." I heard her mumble, and I blushed again. What the-

I-i mean, I kinda like this...

Diana stopped her car infront of the large white 20 storey building where we worked, and pulled her car key out. I pushed the door open and we both climbed out through opposite sides, slamming the doors shut.

"Well, I really enjoyed our date together. Hoping to see you again sometime sugar."

Our... date?

Before I could say anything, she pecked me on my cheek and walked in through the glass doors. I stood there, in shock.

No, not angry that a woman just claimed she was on a date with me and then kissed me and called me sugar, not at all.

I was just fucking upset at myself for enjoying it all. Because I'm not supposed to.

I'm not supposed to like it.

But despite all my internal screaming and scolding, I realized, I liked her. I liked the 27 year old busty blonde woman I just went to coffee with, and I literally just talked to her only today. We had a lot to know about each other before..

Fuck... my parents are gonna kill me-

______________
Vote and feedback pls lmao :)

764 words