#43

I had gone to Diana's house afterwards with both our hands occupied by bags full of clothes for all of us.

Typing in her password for her apartment, she led us into the elevator and leaned back against the mirrored wall. "Phew, sure is hot out there"

"For more reasons than one" I chuckled. Mr.Jones had raised a brow at me, indicating that he knew what I meant.

Well fuck

Once the elevator doors opened at the 8th floor, us three walked down the hallway towards Diana's room. Her dad lived in the room next to hers with his girlfriend. So he had a separate key.

They payed their rent separately as well, but during our conversation back at the café, I had learned that she most of the time pays for her dad as well.

I felt a warm feeling in my chest at the thought. She was sweet.

Diana and her dad said their goodbyes before we stepped into our respective rooms. Hers was big and blue, nothing playful anywhere, and to my relief, it was extremely clean and organized. Everything was kept in its place, and nothing looking unfitting.

She had a small kitchen on the corner with a few counters and a stove complete with an oven, a plate holder with plates, pots and utensils in it. They all looked shiny clean as well.

"You have a neat room, Diane" I said, looking around.

"Ah, aren't we getting friendly" she chuckled, and I realized I had called her Diane.

"Shit I'm sorry-"

"Nah it's alright. I actually like that name better"

A part of me sighed in relief, and other part went bright crimson. Diana shrugged her jacket off and hung it on her bedroom door, slipping her high heels off as well and keeping them on the boot rack. She had a sleeveless shirt underneath that perfectly hugged her tiddies.

I didn't know I was staring until she snapped me out of my thoughts by, well, snapping her fingers.

"Earth to Callie, do you read me?"

I shook my head and glanced at her, still blushing. "I uhm, where.. where do I put my jacket?"

"Just hang it on the door like I did" she gave me a sweet smile and added. "Wanna take a shower? I could lather you up and maybe give you a massage. Work was pretty tough today"

I nodded, blushing too hard to be able to speak. I think she noticed because she laughed. "God you're adorable.."

"Can.. c-can I have a bath.. with you?"

Callie Imma shove skunks up your ass and yank them back out through your nostrils if you don't shut the fuck u-

"Ofcourse love, follow me"

Welp, so much for shoving skunks up my ass.

Diana guided me to her bathroom. It was unbelievably clean in there. I smiled and looked around, and sniffed in the scent. It smelled of strawberries.

I like this place.

The blonde woman turned the tap on and let the tub fill up, and in the meanwhile she helped me strip out of my clothes.

I was a slight bit nervous actually. Not like we were about to have sex, we were just gonna have a bath together. It was my first time being intimate with a woman, so yes, I didn't know what to expect.

After I was stripped of my clothes, she began stripping as well. I glanced at the tub longingly. Work was tough today so I really needed a warm bath.

She was beautiful, her skin was perfect, her curves, gorgeous. I noticed a tattoo on the left side of her waist. It looked like a red butterfly with a pair of extremely exaggerated wings. It looked hot on her.

Without warning, she lifted my bare body into her arms, and I let out a soft yelp. My cheeks warmed up as she carried me to the tub and set me down in it. I let out a sigh of content as the warm water came in contact with my exhausted body.

"I needed this.." I breathed out, and she chuckled, stepping into the tub with me. She started off with splashing some water onto my head and face, gently massage my hair. I leaned into her touch, a soft smile fading onto my lips.

Not too long afterwards, I felt her rub shampoo onto my scalp, and yet again I leaned into her touch. She was gentle, and made sure to not hurt me.

"Have you ever had sex before, honey?" She asked in a soft tone. I thought for a bit before replying. "Yeah, back at highschool. I had a boyfriend, until, he cheated on me and, well, I ended things with him"

"Ah, an asshole I see.."

I smiled when I felt her soft lips press against my neck, peppering small kisses onto my skin as she continued washing my hair.

"I like how you're so gentle with me, especially since it's been a long while since I've done anything like this"

"Hm, glad you're liking my service, honey"  she whispered against my neck, and I shivered. She was amazing, and I never wanted this to stop.

I wanted to be hers forever.

______________
Vote and feedback pls, I'm fucking tired-

By the way, I decided to start uploading on yt again. Idk. I linked the first video on my mb so uh, go check it out ig lol

871 words